• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

just wanted to share

again4the1sttime

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
monster was having that sale last week...needed a sust to start stuff with..he didn't know i would be testing or anything...here is a pic of the roidtest i did...and i only used vial A to test with..with both vials A and B, if it had sustanon in it, it would change to a dark brown...so that is why i only used vial A...just wanted to share...pinned 2ml thurs and 2ml today...no PIP...nice and smooth

Attachments

• monster.jpg
    monster.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 111
Very reassuring. Looking forward to hearing that my "protein powder" is on its way. Hopefully soon.

I have zero doubt any of monsters products are all on the level....but there is no disputing proof

monster 10

in addt. to testing good with the kit...no PIP from 2ml twice, fucking fast ass turnaround 2...how many days did they say it took God to create the heavens and earth...well, whatever # that was, monster beat him

IML Gear Cream!
in addt. to testing good with the kit...no PIP from 2ml twice, fucking fast ass turnaround 2...how many days did they say it took God to create the heavens and earth...well, whatever # that was, monster beat him

Lmao.. goodshit bro thats what we like to hear

Pm me before you make your next order with Monster and ill make sure we take care of you 👍

honestly I do not know what the red crap means in the vial, I do not think that it is prove that you have any hormone there, it is total bunk
I could be scammed both ways by fake gear and fake test

just drop a little of plain oil you get the same red color, it does not show you that there is hormone inside.

Last edited:
By the way they guy tried to copy labmax and he is selling something from his apartment which is total junk
stay with labmax, they have been around for a long time and it is reputable lab.

By the way they guy tried to copy labmax and he is selling something from his apartment which is total junk
stay with labmax, they have been around for a long time and it is reputable lab.

Thanks for the info 👍

Back