• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

HOW can I help???

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This forum has been extremely helpful to myself and lots of other rookies seeking knowledge and understanding in the world of aas.

the members behind the screens actually seem to care about people's health and well being to a certain degree and there's a level of maturity and respect on this board that I don't see on other boards. And I know there's all the joking of course but for real man yal have taught me things that I'm applying in real life to make real changes and these changes effect my wife, my son, coworkers, friends etc.

So I guess what I'm getting at is where do you guys get so much knowledge from? And trust me I have and still am reading up on everything I can from here, YouTube, Google, whatev I can find but i just hate to always be that guy with all questions and no answers.

How can I be more of an asset to this board? What should I be reading or studying to join you guys in GIVING advice to new members rather than always needing advice?..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep focusing on your log and training. Ask questions in there when needed. You'll be amazed at how much you are about to learn from your own log and daily logging.
Just wait, a year or more from now you are going to go back and read your log and be amazed at what your questions and thoughts were. Logs are great for future reference just like a diary or journal, keep doing what your doing brother and you will be helping others out some day also.

Just be yourself. Not some pretend jerk off.

Just be yourself. Not some pretend jerk off.

You think people pretend to be something they aren't on this board ?

You jest sir. Every bro I know on here keeps it 100.

Respect. Nothing buy mad respect for all the bros respecting each other.

Roid15 for 15% more RESPECT

This forum has been extremely helpful to myself and lots of other rookies seeking knowledge and understanding in the world of aas.

the members behind the screens actually seem to care about people's health and well being to a certain degree and there's a level of maturity and respect on this board that I don't see on other boards. And I know there's all the joking of course but for real man yal have taught me things that I'm applying in real life to make real changes and these changes effect my wife, my son, coworkers, friends etc.

So I guess what I'm getting at is where do you guys get so much knowledge from? And trust me I have and still am reading up on everything I can from here, YouTube, Google, whatev I can find but i just hate to always be that guy with all questions and no answers.

How can I be more of an asset to this board? What should I be reading or studying to join you guys in GIVING advice to new members rather than always needing advice?..

Keep doing your thing. A lot of people on here won't ask the same questions that your willing to ask outta fear of being roasted and torn to shreds.

Like others have said keep doing what you are doing. Unlike most n00bs you do your research and ask intelligent questions.

Help out new n00bs when you can. Spread the love :kiss:

And when an uninformed prick comes along use your patience as it can be challenging.

Bogners estro is too high. He's becoming soft.

Bogners estro is too high. He's becoming soft.

Shut up you may be right! Gimme 1 more week n maybe it'll be fixed lol

I go through Cycles on here depending on what compounds I'm on. Sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I'm an ass hole. Sometimes I'm helpful. Right now and for the last few months I've been funny. I think it's time for asshole. Like cap said be your self.

i have allot of experiences to share with all my folks who want to know more about research chemicals and peptides
no harm is involved in learning through sharing
homepharmacy(at)mail.ua
skyp: universal.chemicals80

hit me for advice so we can exchange ideas on the wonderful forum . peace

can you deep throat?

I go through Cycles on here depending on what compounds I'm on. Sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I'm an ass hole. Sometimes I'm helpful. Right now and for the last few months I've been funny. I think it's time for asshole. Like cap said be your self.

Hide the women and children!

i have allot of experiences to share with all my folks who want to know more about research chemicals and peptides
no harm is involved in learning through sharing
homepharmacy(at)mail.ua
skyp: universal.chemicals80

hit me for advice so we can exchange ideas on the wonderful forum . peace
Don't make ur first post as gay as this one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back