• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2 mexo employees at my work tried to throw me under the bus

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
my boss selected me for training and these 2 lying scamming pieces of shit got upset and think there is a conspiracy against mexicans and not the fact that they are unreliable scamming bastards. They tried to make me look bad by bringing up a past incident at another company that was later cleared as bullshit.
so my new boss says to me today, I need you to reach out to them to try and resolve this. Well I did but not in a friendly way, I said you all got a problem? lets solve it. then I got them to admit in text messages that they said this bullshit. So now I'm contemplating suing them for slander. its pretty slam dunk and I'm pissed enough right now to follow this thru

Get them fired. Should be enough. If you sue and win you probably won't get much out of them.

That's an unfortunate situation to be in , but it was said what would you win by sueing. Getting them fired and out of your life would be good enough for me. Talk about Mexicans trying to steal our jobs tho yikes. Best of luck to you i hope you get come out on top.

Cheapthreads out..

Bastards
Ignore
Move on
Make u look better
Let them dig their own grave
If slander on u
Go after boss

You'd spend more in court costs and lawyer fees then you'd pocket. Your lawyer would take 30% of what you won, taxes would take another 30%, court costs would take another 15-20% so what does that leave you? Two pissed off Mexicans, a couple extra bucks unless they file bankruptcy and a beat up truck with more plastic painted chrome than you'd know what to do with. Maybe if you're lucky they'll toss in a couple of their silver teeth.

IML Gear Cream!
Doubt suing them is worth the aggravation. It sounds like you checked them face to face I'd probably leave it at that.

lolz, you all crack me up. I just wanna freak them out. they one guy is a whinny little bitch and all of my co workers hate them, and upper management thinks they are clowns, I would back them up all the time and say the are good workers. problems was I would be the only one to tell them they are fucking up with their scams, so in their weak minds I'm the cause of their problems not themselves

Just give them anal and u all will be in love

I think suing them would look bad in the eyes of an employer tbh. They would think your out for money and can't be trusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is-this-meme-racist-full.jpg

I think suing them would look bad in the eyes of an employer tbh. They would think your out for money and can't be trusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
defamation is a big deal, and I would bet 1 million pesos if I called them a wetback or some derogatory name they would be taking it to HR or suing the company. I was extremely pissed and wanted to smash these fuckers, but now I'm enjoying watching them squirm. I already got better job offers for alot more money so I'm safe, I'm gonna torture these losers

defamation is a big deal, and I would bet 1 million pesos if I called them a wetback or some derogatory name they would be taking it to HR or suing the company. I was extremely pissed and wanted to smash these fuckers, but now I'm enjoying watching them squirm. I already got better job offers for alot more money so I'm safe, I'm gonna torture these losers

Ahhh good old revenge :)

Back