• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck You Life!!!! Car jacked!

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I swear to god it's something every fuckin day.. Came home during lunch.. Road into work on my bike.. And wouldn't ya fuckin know it... Someone stole my fuckin car!!!!!! haha, God life is a fuckin cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting on a police officer to get here now.. What a fuckin headache!!!!!! Out of all the god damn cars in my neighbourhood they pick mine.. Thank baby Jesus my girls car and my pride and joy are parked safely inside the garage.

That's my fuckin life.. That's whats going on is SB's world...

Anybody every get there car stolen? What can I expect to happen.. Did you get it back? Son of a bitch!!!!!! Just more damn time... fuck me.

I swear to god it's something every fuckin day.. Came home during lunch.. Road into work on my bike.. And wouldn't ya fuckin know it... Someone stole my fuckin car!!!!!! haha, God life is a fuckin cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting on a police officer to get here now.. What a fuckin headache!!!!!! Out of all the god damn cars in my neighbourhood they pick mine.. Thank baby Jesus my girls car and my pride and joy are parked safely inside the garage.

Anybody every get there car stolen? What can I expect to happen.. Did you get it back? Son of a bitch!!!!!! Just more damn time... fuck me.
Lojack.

Hope that you don't get it back. Your insurance should cover you for a new car. If your insurance is good. I know mofos that people hire for them to steal their car chop it up, crash it or burn it to get the money to buy brand new car. You have a legit situation you should be g2g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf kind of b.s is that. fucking scumbags

that sucks man...had one stolen once, dopeheads tried to take the truck to the scrap yard...scrap yard did some checking on why people would wanna scrap a running and driving truck...police went to scrapyard and then called us to come pick it up...they had damaged the front driver side area from hitting something...thankfully got it back in pretty much one piece...hope you get yours back soon bro

Hope that you don't get it back. Your insurance should cover you for a new car. If your insurance is good.

It was just a commuter. I don't want it back. A check would be nice.. I'm sure whoever took it is fucking it up. So many POS's in this world... Saddening really.

I've have coworkers try and prank me buy saying my car was hit or stolen. I'm like well I hope they totaled it or I hope the cops don't find my car. So I can get a brand new car. Lol. No sweet bro if your insurance is good. Don't even let that shit get to you.

It was just a commuter. I don't want it back. A check would be nice.. I'm sure whoever took it is fucking it up. So many POS's in this world... Saddening really.

Hopefully you get the check and not the car. No biggie bro. You're good.

Fuck... Sounds like alot of bull shit to deal with. God damn it. Sorry that happen to you bro. Did they insurance pay for what they fucked up?

- - - Updated - - -

I've have coworkers try and prank me buy saying my car was hit or stolen. I'm like well I hope they totaled it or I hope the cops don't find my car. So I can get a brand new car. Lol. No sweet bro if your insurance is good. Don't even let that shit get to you.

lol, I hear ya bro. Thanks man.

IML Gear Cream!
Hard to steal cars these days with computers and all. How do you think they did it? Break the key switch and stick a screwdriver in it?

Hard to steal cars these days with computers and all. How do you think they did it? Break the key switch and stick a screwdriver in it?

It was a honda civic. I'm sure that's exactly what they did.

That sucks. WTF is wrong with people. I hope it all works out bro and that you get a fat check. That doesn't make for a very good day.

Thank you. For sure. The only thing I really value is my time. So this really fuckin erks me. Breath in slow....Breath out slow, lol.

It's been about 3 hours since the police were dispatched here.. I guess I'm number 1,000. I could tell they really gave a fuck when I told them I wasn't home, and they said "call us back when you get home" I said "ok" then I said " Wait! How do I call you back I called 911", bitch hung up on me... lol

They wont get to you until they have no other items on their list. You will be low man on totem poll. It sucks and I'm sorry to hear your going through that.

P.S. I will return your honda once I get back from Canada with my load of test :winkfinger:

Thank you. For sure. The only thing I really value is my time. So this really fuckin erks me. Breath in slow....Breath out slow, lol.

Bastards!

If they ever found the guys that did it I bet they are meth addicts. Almost guaranteed around where I live.

Mother fucking scumbags. Hope it get better bro.
You should have gotten a Prius nobody steals a Prius! lol

Last edited:
I leave the keys in my truck all the time. Leave it running every time i go to the store lol nobody will Fucking steal it tho!!!!

i guess people think there's someone in it since the windows are jet black lol

It's been about 3 hours since the police were dispatched here.. I guess I'm number 1,000. I could tell they really gave a fuck when I told them I wasn't home, and they said "call us back when you get home" I said "ok" then I said " Wait! How do I call you back I called 911", bitch hung up on me... lol

I was just about to tell you dont hold your breath waiting ..and wait to hear the questions they ask you ....how much you owe on it ? Was it fully insured ...its like there suspecting you lol.....

I went into dentist office for maybe 10mins came out and bam my shit is gone ...its was like a dream man .....then 3wks later about 12 parking tickets show up at my house !! All same parking meter so I go there and low and behold my shit is there with a load of parking tickets under wipers .....

There was parking tickets from 1hr after it was stolen to the present day lmao .....and the cops never ran plates to check if it stolen .....😂😂......it gets worst the new car I got even got a parking ticket ....so I see the sidewalk cop and say hey einstien you see that car over there with 30 tickets under wiper its mine and its reported stolen ....he says oh yeah I was goin to run plates !!!😱😲....and I said welll your a dick head he said excuse so repeated myself and he said well I lock you up and I said your still a dick head ....so he gets on walkie talkie and 2 sec later 3 cop cars are there ...well thats my stolen car story ;)

Probably that meth head you busted at work lol

Get Shredded!
Stress doesn't change the outcome. Though I totally and fully understand your reaction. Mine probably would have been way worse. I really hope it turns out for the better :/

Cop was a super cool dude, jacked and tatted like a mofo. Started talking about working out and how he's girls trying to get him into bicycling. Anyhow, just signed some shit and that's it. He said they will try to find it.. I hope they find it burnt with 2 bodies in side it. Or at least one. He didn't act like I was tryign to pull some shit at all. I don't look like a crackhead or anything, just a jerked white boy with a hog. Got the case number and that is that. At least I had a good story for you guys.

Stress doesn't change the outcome. Though I totally and fully understand your reaction. Mine probably would have been way worse. I really hope it turns out for the better :/

Thanks alot, I'm sure it'll be alight. I'm just happy that wasn't my only car and I'm not to poor to be completely fucked. I don't know what the hell I would do if this happen to be at 19 or 20, shit That would destroy someone with not much.. Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably that meth head you busted at work lol

hahaha, I know right.

I was just about to tell you dont hold your breath waiting ..and wait to hear the questions they ask you ....how much you owe on it ? Was it fully insured ...its like there suspecting you lol.....

I went into dentist office for maybe 10mins came out and bam my shit is gone ...its was like a dream man .....then 3wks later about 12 parking tickets show up at my house !! All same parking meter so I go there and low and behold my shit is there with a load of parking tickets under wipers .....

There was parking tickets from 1hr after it was stolen to the present day lmao .....and the cops never ran plates to check if it stolen ...........it gets worst the new car I got even got a parking ticket ....so I see the sidewalk cop and say hey einstien you see that car over there with 30 tickets under wiper its mine and its reported stolen ....he says oh yeah I was goin to run plates !!!....and I said well your a dick head he said excuse so repeated myself and he said well I lock you up and I said your still a dick head ....so he gets on walkie talkie and 2 sec later 3 cop cars are there ...well thats my stolen car story ;)

Hahaha, that's a good story that came out of your situation bro, lol. Big time bull shit tho..

Unfortunately, most care only about themselves and are too greedy to recognize that. Glad the cop was cool tho, at least he wasn't a dick, that's the last thing you need.

Thanks alot, I'm sure it'll be alight. I'm just happy that wasn't my only car and I'm not to poor to be completely fucked. I don't know what the hell I would do if this happen to be at 19 or 20, shit That would destroy someone with not much.. Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha, I know right.

Got mine stolen in front of my apartment. Brand new truck. I woke up in the morning, look where I parked it and it was gone. Weird feeling. Like I was drunk and couldn't remember.

They found it in Newark. Some stuff stolen inside but otherwise ok.

I've had 2 stolen . A POS at the gym walked in acted like he wanted a membership and grabbed some keys . My wife and a friend walked out and the asshole hits the unlock, jumps in and fights off my wifes friend and rolls out . It was found with some 40 oz's and blunts in it destroyed. The second time some asshole gets my truck hooks up my trailer kicks in my back door loads most of the boxes(we were moving in) and actually takes pics of my wife along with her box of awesome ass sex toys... damn I miss the remote control scorpion panties . All my guns were gone . Rolex , jewry etc. Found my truck , no tool box with 2 lugs on each wheel . The asshole missed a glock in the truck . I got fucking paid on that one but being a tool freak It took years to account for all the stolen tools . Cops ... Zero help . I get letters every so often asking if I recovered any firearms .

That sucks man...time to invest in home surveillance now....i got 4 cameras and dvr for about $250 online

Hate to hear this Seattle, you seem like a good guy. Hopefully this leads to greater things. Stay positive brother.

Sam-

I've had 2 stolen . A POS at the gym walked in acted like he wanted a membership and grabbed some keys . My wife and a friend walked out and the asshole hits the unlock, jumps in and fights off my wifes friend and rolls out . It was found with some 40 oz's and blunts in it destroyed. The second time some asshole gets my truck hooks up my trailer kicks in my back door loads most of the boxes(we were moving in) and actually takes pics of my wife along with her box of awesome ass sex toys... damn I miss the remote control scorpion panties . All my guns were gone . Rolex , jewry etc. Found my truck , no tool box with 2 lugs on each wheel . The asshole missed a glock in the truck . I got fucking paid on that one but being a tool freak It took years to account for all the stolen tools . Cops ... Zero help . I get letters every so often asking if I recovered any firearms .

Fucker stole sex toys , thats a no no :nono:....if thieves have any code they live by it should be "DONT STEAL THE SEX TOYS" ......

Back