• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need a little help

Dirt700

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I get 250mg weekly at trt clinic. My levels usually stay around 1100. My last cycle was weeks 1-4 50mg dbol daily, weeks 1-8 tren A 80mg eod. Did some test suspension as pwo. It's was 4 weeks after my last shot of tren, when I got bloods done at clinic, came back at 770. So they upped my dose to 270mg weekly. Got bloods done last week which was 6 weeks after my last blood work and I came back at 760.

Any thoughts why I have dropped so much and not rebounded yet? I figured the tren a would have been gone by the 4 weeks before I had the first bloods done.

Maybe I missed it but when you were running the tren and dbol what test were you running during your cycle

That doesn't sound right at all. All the other should be cleared. You wouldn't think you'd have bad test....they give you the shot....have you seen the actual dose in the syringe? Could someone have screwed the dose up? Anything is possible.

That doesn't sound right at all. All the other should be cleared. You wouldn't think you'd have bad test....they give you the shot....have you seen the actual dose in the syringe? Could someone have screwed the dose up? Anything is possible.

Okay my bad he goes in and gets a trt dose. I was having a senior moment.

I watch them draw it out every week. Been going there for about a year. I have ran cycles before and stopped about 4ish weeks before my bloods get drawn, and never had a problem before.

Did they check estrogen? I have had estrogen be high and fix it and test levels go up. I think last time was about same as your talking from 7xx to 12xx . I wonder if you estrogen is out of whack from the cycle.

Did they check estrogen? I have had estrogen be high and fix it and test levels go up. I think last time was about same as your talking from 7xx to 12xx . I wonder if you estrogen is out of whack from the cycle.

Estrogen was at 25

Back