• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who here can help me with a meal plan?

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently 225 and around 14-15% I'd say, and want to get to 235 at 10-12%. Currently I eat about whatever I want and have no idea the macros. I just know I get in 3 good meals with a quality protein/carb/fat source a day (approx 50g pro, 50g carbs, 10-15g fat), on top of extras like shakes, protein bars etc.. And if I feel I'm getting flabby I ease off the carbs/fat and up protein.

I basically just need advice in regards to the diet, I was just guesstimating around 250-300g protein, 300ish g of carbs, 50g of fat.

Fuck I don't know, halp plz.

Last edited:
Thinking something like this, doesn't seem like enough calories.

63ufrn.jpg

Would be a real blessing to eat whatever and still be in the 10% range.
Here is a simple calculator to break down macro counts.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutrients_calculator.htm

Ive had to work very hard to get past 10% and it was far from eating whatever I wanted but I did make it easy and have ate the same things everyday for 23 weeks.
3 egg whites and one egg
1 corn tortilla
Glass of water

Snack
Either protein shake or meal replacement shake
250 cals to 400 cals

Lunch
Tuna (single serving)
Light mayo light mustard
2 crackers (non salted)
No bread

Snack
Oatmeal or oats applesauce or protein bar and water

Dinner grilled chicken breast and brown rice or ground beef with brown rice

Bedtime meal replacement shake
400 cals

Damn, that's like literally nothing. How much muscle are you losing and what aas are you on?

A tortilla??

Damn, that's like literally nothing. How much muscle are you losing and what aas are you on?
Ive lost zero muscle.
Ya im not even at 2000 cals a day but im not trying to gain lbs just keep a steady caloric intake to maintain size and gains. And ya one corn tortilla (oddly enough I hate eggs..kinda like the fact I love shakes but am lactose intolerant.) so I either dice the tortilla and fry it up with eggs or just pack it and have a taco. Either way that's pretty much my big cheat every day.
I just finished my summer cycle which looked like this
Clen 40 mg ed
Anavar 40 mg ed
Whinny 100 - 200 mg ed
Tren x mast x test 1 ml ed

Breaking that low bf% is tough and like the story goes..abs are grown in the kitchen. Im prepping for a lean bulk so those calories will Def bump up but it will be the same exact foods and shakes just increasing intake.

DarkHorse from PSL
Pm him or find thread

This is where meal plans are very indiviualistic. At 2,000 calories a day I would be emaciated and weak. I cut at 2800 calories a day with 20 minutes of LISS 5 days a week without clen, T3 or any of those cutting compounds.

And I am not young.

You should hire a coach to figure this out and is what I did. S2h did my meal plans for me, then it started making sense.

A tortilla??
Look at his before and afters in his log. It appears he put on muscle and lost a metric shit ton of fat.

tell s2h you want your free bottle of cat piss if you sign up

Back