• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Zphc Anadrol has me like

yamar1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Srs this shit is on point!

imagegif

Shit. I had a cool gif that didn't paste, dammit :<

well these abombs are the shizz

Mmmmmm anadrol. What are you running it with?

:winkfinger:

Mmmmmm anadrol. What are you running it with?

zphc EQ (750wk) and another ugl test (1250/wk).

Drol for me reminds me of tren. Doesn't matter what is in the stack, that shit just takes control. Drol is by far the best steroid ever invented and Zphc doesn't disappoint !

Hi everyone. Yea i havnt been in forum lately but drugs gear is my home. Ive spent many dollars here and order on a regular. Im ordering today again and just wanted to let u know i am still impressed with the service i get . and the quality of the products.
I always appreciate the small stuff too and im still using these guys
Thanks again
BONES

50-75 is my sweet spot. Running alpha dbol right now. Good shit, but dbol doesn't hit me like adrol does.

IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone. Yea i havnt been in forum lately but drugs gear is my home. Ive spent many dollars here and order on a regular. Im ordering today again and just wanted to let u know i am still impressed with the service i get . and the quality of the products.
I always appreciate the small stuff too and im still using these guys
Thanks again
BONES

nice thing about Alan is no matter if you spend a lil or a lot, you would think you are his only customer. very hard to find these days
in this game. all around quality and service

Back