• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Too much.!!!

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First this is no Tren rant...lol...just.too many politics...nobody holds thier word for shit...it a all about what benefits the source even when you pay top.notch price for anything you buy...if you expect our dollars to be spendable.,., we expect out gears to be usuabandle....if its not...well i guess everyone handles tbier own shit thier own. Way and unfortunately you never know how theyre gonna take care of you UNTIL A SITUATION arises....so im saying peace out to ASF forums for now unril either MY SHIT IS MADE CORRECT...THEY ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE....U can spend all the time researching and all that...its not who ya know...its who ya blow.!!! Period...ill be back if EVERYTHING OWED TO ME IS MADE RIGHT.!!! SO im sure plenry.of yall will be happy to learn of this and infact ill never get whats oaed to me cuz yall dont want me on here...------peace out and good.luck.to the bros that i love and vot.love for.me ✌✌✌

Brothers i just hope that i get taking care of...i dont wanna out no sources incase they pull through....im working through the politics of it now as we speak. I have NEVER BEEN COMPLETELY SCAMMED.!!! Maybe a little undosed one time. What i meant by tbis post is im sick of the politics and who scratches eachothers back for a reach around LHJO...As a customer we have our own set of stamdards we need to follow and abide by (which we cant discuss on open forums).. a LOYAL RESPONSIBLE CUSTOMER is hard to find nowadays so i just feel that we sbould be just as appreciated as these top notch sources are appreciated by us customers...bad customers make bad buisiness... bad buisiness's create bad customers... its a chain...customers need suppliers and suppliers need customers....literally the most simplified buisiness there is....adding comps for certain situations is kinda like do you tip you caddy even if u shoot a bad found of golf....do u tip your bartender for a bottle.of.corona ....if your bartender makes a bad drink does she make u a new one and give you one on the house.??!! YES

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

There is no point of leaving the board and not saying who it is..... This seem more of a cry for help then anything... Just let it out
Brother if and when i decide to leave for good...i will RELEASE ALL INFORMATION.!!! I will out specifics with proof and all that...

These threads made in the pit don't add credibility but I know it's where most guy communicate.
So here goes.
Have you contacted a rep? Mod?Source?
Because if not, there's zero to go on. And until you do all the above don't start the I'm pissed and leaving, but not gonna say why threads.

My shoulders here for you bro. Realistically at this point this thread is kind of silly. Like dema said it seems like a cry for help. Lol. If you're not laying out facts and specifics this thread should be merged with the bad Monday thread.

These threads made in the pit don't add credibility but I know it's where most guy communicate.
So here goes.
Have you contacted a rep? Mod?Source?
Because if not, there's zero to go on. And until you do all the above don't start the I'm pissed and leaving, but not gonna say why threads.
Im NOT LOOKING FOR NO GOD DAMN CREDIBILITY DUDE... YES IM WORKING THROUG THIS FUCKING PROCESS AS WE SPEAK.!!!! IN THE PROPER MANNER...THAT HAS NO REASONAS TO WHY IM JUMPING OFF THE FUCKING FORUM FOR A FEW.!!! NO I HAVE NOT BEEN SCAMMED...OR.SOLD UNDERDOESD GEAR...ETC. ITS THE BULLSHIT POLITICS of the board as to who scratches whose back...i do my homework...if i lost someting it would only be customs...IM GIVING A COUPLE PEOPLE I BEEN IN CONTACT WITH TO SEE IF IT PANS OUT...IF everything ends up being Kosher than i have to suck it up and say fuck it....just been a bunch of broken promises lately.!!! And if they ARE NOT MADE GOOD THAN I WILL.COME TO THE PIT AND LET EVERYONE OF.YOU WHO AND WHY TO STAY AWAY FROM.!!! U GOT MY WORD.!!! THIS AINT FOR A PISSY PARTY tommy.!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Brothers i just hope that i get taking care of....adding comps for certain situations is kinda like do you tip you caddy even if u shoot a bad found of golf....do u tip your bartender for a bottle.of.corona ....if your bartender makes a bad drink does she make u a new one and give you one on the house.??!! YES

So you want more free shit?
Perhaps a lifetime discount to go with it, ya know like a platinum card sorta deal.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Im NOT LOOKING FOR NO GOD DAMN CREDIBILITY DUDE... YES IM WORKING THROUG THIS FUCKING PROCESS AS WE SPEAK.!!!! IN THE PROPER MANNER...THAT HAS NO REASONAS TO WHY IM JUMPING OFF THE FUCKING FORUM FOR A FEW.!!! NO I HAVE NOT BEEN SCAMMED...OR.SOLD UNDERDOESD GEAR...ETC. ITS THE BULLSHIT POLITICS of the board as to who scratches whose back...i do my homework...if i lost someting it would only be customs...IM GIVING A COUPLE PEOPLE I BEEN IN CONTACT WITH TO SEE IF IT PANS OUT...IF everything ends up being Kosher than i have to suck it up and say fuck it....just been a bunch of broken promises lately.!!! And if they ARE NOT MADE GOOD THAN I WILL.COME TO THE PIT AND LET EVERYONE OF.YOU WHO AND WHY TO STAY AWAY FROM.!!! U GOT MY WORD.!!! THIS AINT FOR A PISSY PARTY tommy.!!!!

Your caps button is stuck on bro, lol.
PM me if I can help.

So you want more free shit?
Perhaps a lifetime discount to go with it, ya know like a platinum card sorta deal.

Fuck you Dannie.!!! Your a little bitch speaking outta turn.!!! I PAY FOR ALL MY GEAR MOTHERFUCKER.!!! NAME ME SOMEONE YOU KNOW THATS SPENT ABOUT 15K over 3yrs (yeah my start Date was for.my 2nd account) and the only thing i EVER RECIEVED FREE was 1Tren Ace 2 Mast P and 1 pack of 50 Dbol...i PAY FOR EVERYTHING FAGGOT.!!! 15K and you think im lookin for handluts motherfucker...i want top notch gear with no issues with it.!!!!, cmon homo tell me an honest customer that spent that.kind of.money to walk away with less tha. 200$ wortb of free shit.!!!!!

Dude it doesn't matter if you spent 15k . All that matters is how much the sponsor pAys and if they pay the additional protection . Get used to it .

Fuck you Dannie.!!! Your a little bitch speaking outta turn.!!! I PAY FOR ALL MY GEAR MOTHERFUCKER.!!! NAME ME SOMEONE YOU KNOW THATS SPENT ABOUT 15K over 3yrs (yeah my start Date was for.my 2nd account) and the only thing i EVER RECIEVED FREE was 1Tren Ace 2 Mast P and 1 pack of 50 Dbol...i PAY FOR EVERYTHING FAGGOT.!!! 15K and you think im lookin for handluts motherfucker...i want top notch gear with no issues with it.!!!!, cmon homo tell me an honest customer that spent that.kind of.money to walk away with less tha. 200$ wortb of free shit.!!!!!

Dannie is one of the more straight forward guys around this place bro your loosing your shit. You made about 10 threads in 2 days crying like a little bitch! Get your shit in check your starting to sound like a crazy! When ever you get your hormones leveled out your going to look back at this and wish you would of called Dr Phill and left it off this forum! Btw 15 k on gear in 3 yrs how big are you?

Dannie is one of the more straight forward guys around this place bro your loosing your shit. You made about 10 threads in 2 days crying like a little bitch! Get your shit in check your starting to sound like a crazy! When ever you get your hormones leveled out your going to look back at this and wish you would of called Dr Phill and left it off this forum! Btw 15 k on gear in 3 yrs how big are you?
Dannie is not a straight shooter...he couldn't even take a joke and flipped.out on me about "gun size"...and cuz i had a sbitty.monday...where u get 15 threads of whi ing and. crying from bro.?? I even askex bim what his.problem was and he refused to answer...yeah straigbt sbooter..

Cmon dude...15k on gear for myself....o.k...looks like your a smart as your avi

Dude it doesn't matter if you spent 15k . All that matters is how much the sponsor pAys and if they pay the additional protection . Get used to it .
Starting to realize that.!!!!

Dannie is not a straight shooter...he couldn't even take a joke and flipped.out on me about "gun size"...and cuz i had a sbitty.monday...where u get 15 threads of whi ing and. crying from bro.?? I even askex bim what his.problem was and he refused to answer...yeah straigbt sbooter..

Well sorry to hear that but unless you name the source what's the point of these threads?

Get Shredded!
Cmon dude...15k on gear for myself....o.k...looks like your a smart as your avi

Good luck whenever you get your shit in check let me know how big of a dumbass you fell like for all of these super intelligent threads you've started the last couple days! :roflmao:

I am sorry if I missread the situation.

Dude you are all wrong about Dannie. If you were dealing with him you wouldn't have time to make a thread. He has helped and still helps with my cycles and orders . He puts members before the lab you can baleeeee dat. He is also not gay just curious so it doesn't count plus I am starting to believe he may be DJ Muscle Boy which would really be awesome.

Well sorry to hear that but unless you name the source what's the point of these threads?
The point of this thread was to say that i waz taking a break from the forum until i got all my situations worked out....i never accusex any source of doing me wrong...or ripping me off...or anytbing like that bro...i did mention the poilitics are ridiculous but that was a out it...someone came flatout asked me wbo ripped me off...or who zemt me bunk gear... NOBODY did any of that....but then along came the hate klan to try derail me simply saying i was taking some time away from the forum....that was it...then accusatio s start flying of wnating free vear...and lifetime gold memberships...etc...just jackass behavior...which i dont.mind but when someone clowened with bim he flipped his wig...totally spun out and follwed me arou d the forum for 2 days...my hormones are just.fine....estro is riding high as i broke my bottle but that will be fixex tomorrow....so im good to go...is it. Not ok to habe a pissed of.monday.??? Just wonderex where u came up with 10????

The point of this thread was to say that i waz taking a break from the forum until i got all my situations worked out....i never accusex any source of doing me wrong...or ripping me off...or anytbing like that bro...i did mention the poilitics are ridiculous but that was a out it...someone came flatout asked me wbo ripped me off...or who zemt me bunk gear... NOBODY did any of that....but then along came the hate klan to try derail me simply saying i was taking some time away from the forum....that was it...then accusatio s start flying of wnating free vear...and lifetime gold memberships...etc...just jackass behavior...which i dont.mind but when someone clowened with bim he flipped his wig...totally spun out and follwed me arou d the forum for 2 days...my hormones are just.fine....estro is riding high as i broke my bottle but that will be fixex tomorrow....so im good to go...is it. Not ok to habe a pissed of.monday.??? Just wonderex where u came up with 10????

Im not trying to start shit with you bud you have made several threads the last couple days I lost track how many so I just threw the # out there. Sorry that number had bothered you so much. Good luck! I'm not telling you anything you don't know but your threads are all over the place and you are started to sound a little off! I'll stay out of your threads going forward. Keep gettin bro :clapping:

Im not trying to start shit with you bud you have made several threads the last couple days I lost track how many so I just threw the # out there. Sorry that number had bothered you so much. Good luck! I'm not telling you anything you don't know but your threads are all over the place and you are started to sound a little off! I'll stay out of your threads going forward. Keep gettin bro :clapping:
Well.id rather since you opemex the can of worms....i sincerely hope yohr not talking about that dude massthetics that kept peckingx at me till i would argue back and forth.??? Then i did aplogixe that i put all you.guys listening to me argue like an idot with some dude.i didnt even know...yes that was stjpid...i was over that trying to end that Friday bro... i only bitched and moaned about yezterday cuz just.like today when you habe your.own Lawcare compamy ya cant mow.in the rain...newer equipment cuts pretty good in a soft sprinkle ut once gtoud is Saturated we be fucked...lol...then it just means an extra day of work...was just venting...thats all not.meltdowns...thats why i started thethread "no.im not o. Tren"...lol...cuz.im not...

Danny is our pool boy and I can vouch for him.

Back