• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD

Burn22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready for a fall blast that'll run till the holidays! Test, Deca and EQ. Probly gonna log this one. Got bloods coming next week to see if I'm ready to blast.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 45
LOVING it!!

Whats the plan to blast if your good to go?

Very nice. .i love the boxes and holgram. I could look at this td all day.
Thank you for sharing burn22. Please keep us updated with your results

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That's a sweet TD for sure.
Looks like a killer cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got GHRP6, Halo and some more Dex on the way and I'll be ready to go. I'm cruising so I'm going to start pinning the EQ now and then up the Test and add Deca in a couple weeks. Going to be my first go with this peptide so any advice would be welcomed.

Nice td .....enjoy and congrats 💪

Beauty. Those boxes are a nice touch. It's nice having the code to be able to verify your product. Of course if you ordered from PSL you know you're getting authentic product anyways so just stick to that route and you're golden :)

Congratulations brother and I'm glad you figured out how to check the validation, I tried to respond to you as promptly as possible....

If you have anymore questions or concerns please feel free to contact myself or any of our other sales associates...

Congratulations brother and I'm glad you figured out how to check the validation, I tried to respond to you as promptly as possible....

If you have anymore questions or concerns please feel free to contact myself or any of our other sales associates...
I helped him out V, we have your back .

The crew that works together, rules together.

Back