• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT Help - Low Estrogen But High Estrogen Symptons

HugeWin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi all,
[/FONT]
I'm currently on TRT (250mg Sustanon shots every 2 weeks, which I know is terrible protocol but unfortunately the UK is not good with this stuff) and recently started to suffer from what I believed to be high E2 symptoms. Broke out in acne, bloating, night sweats, and my nipples started to get puffy. I know the amount of test administered is low, but I'm super sensitive to estrogen after suffering with pubescent gyno that I eventually had to get surgically removed. I know when things are bad in that area.

I started taken Aromasin as I waited for my bloodwork to be done as I'd much rather err on the side of the caution with that stuff given the hell I went through before. After getting the results back, though, I'm baffled.

My E2 level is at <18.35 in a 44-156 scale. I wasn't able to get the sensitive test (again, UK for you...) but that still lets me know my E is low.

So my questions are 1) What's the deal with my nipples? They remain puffy and painful. I wasn't able to get my prolactin checked but I doubt it's that from sust. 2) How the hell am I walking around if my E is that low? I have none of the sides of low estrogen at all, apart from I need the toilet a bit more. Surely my joints would be savaged at that level?

As it turns out - not that surprisingly - my test has also remained low, probably given the rollercoaster that is sustanon. It's at a horrible 9.18 in a 7.6-31 range.

Thanks for the help and anything I can do to stop this nipple problem would be hugely appreciated. It's ruining my days!

HW

How long have you been on the test? Even if E is kept ion the normal range sometimes when first starting TRT (or changing things up) there can be sides that go away with a little time as your body acclimates to the new test levels and such.

Thanks for the reply, man.

Been on for 12 months or so now. Did the gels for 6 months, the moved to Sust 250 1x3 weeks for 6 months and in the last few weeks managed to talk my doc into doing 1x2 weeks. That's literally been the last month or so, so could it be that? It's just my hormones jumping around?

I'm very worried as my left nipple especially is extremely puffy and starting to look weird. If when things calm down it goes away, that's fine. I'm just worried it won't!

In my short experience with trt so far 4 months or so this is what I think. I started doing pins once a week. After a few weeks I noticed day after pin I get a little itchy and sensitive but it would taper as week went on. So after 4 weeks I got bloods the morning of injection day. Estrogen came back in 60s. Little high but this is almost 7 days after pin. So what was estrogen say day 2-3 probably higher. I switched to 2 pins a week and a light arimidex dose and all never got itchy or sensitive since.

So does it seem to be worse few days after pinning.

Your estrogen was probably low on bloodwork cause you may need the ai for first few days after injection but test levels or lower week 2 so your probably crashing estrogen during that week cause you probably don't need it. Maybe try tapering ai say 25 day after injection 12.5 2 days later 12.5 2 days later and then off till next injection.

But again I am new myself so don't take me as a trt vet or anything

Test is low cause your injection is so spaced out. Your probably in 1500 total test range at beginning and falling .

That all makes sense. Given I haven't had another shot, though (it's this week), any my E is confirmed as low... any ideas why I'm still experiencing this? My nipples look like surfboards at the minute and are getting worse by the day.

Surfboards? Don't quite understand that meaning.

Not to sure as mine never got that bad or puffy more just itchy didn't just felt odd.

I not sure if having your estrogen so low if it could cause your nipple issue. I am sure someone else will chime in. Maybe lay of aromasin a few days see if it gets better. What's you aromasin dose currently

Just the weird stretched look the nipples get when they're puffy.

Thanks for the help, though. I'm currently dosing at Aromasin 12.5 E3D, simply because as my E came back so low I'm slowly tapering off.

Yeah I would stay off a few days see if it gets better. Then you may have to dose a bit just after pin and nothing rest of wat

That's frustrating. I'd definitely push to get sensitive E2 assay and prolactin... it's gotta be possible somehow. Your TRT is legit as was your gyno surgery so it's reasonable to push back on this a bit and say this has you worried and you're not keen on getting additional surgery due to sloppy medical care.

You might consider going off grid in order to get 2x/wk self-pins. This may also be worth mentioning to the doc on the chance that he's flexible. You've probably noticed we have a few other Brits in the forums here that have gone that direction and may have helpful resources.

Any nolva on hand? I'd be chomping on those the moment any gyno symptoms began in the slightest.

IML Gear Cream!
That's frustrating. I'd definitely push to get sensitive E2 assay and prolactin... it's gotta be possible somehow. Your TRT is legit as was your gyno surgery so it's reasonable to push back on this a bit and say this has you worried and you're not keen on getting additional surgery due to sloppy medical care.

You might consider going off grid in order to get 2x/wk self-pins. This may also be worth mentioning to the doc on the chance that he's flexible. You've probably noticed we have a few other Brits in the forums here that have gone that direction and may have helpful resources.

Any nolva on hand? I'd be chomping on those the moment any gyno symptoms began in the slightest.

I'm trying to get some at the moment but it's proving difficult as my usual source hasn't gotten back to me. Typical given the situation!

Amazingly my endo won't budge either. He even refused to check my E2 levels today if you can believe that. Been completely hung out to dry. It's horrendous.

Back