• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Started TRT and looking for some info on HCG HGH

hurlytops

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,
I just started TRT about 3 weeks ago and my doc mentioned Hcg. I'm wanting to loss belly fat. Would Hgh be better than Hcg. Can anybody shed some light on the subject.

btw a little about me I'm
25 6'1 195lb
not sure how my test was so low (310) I make good gains in the gym. But I haven't been so good at losing fat.

HCG is just for keeping your balls from atrophying, which is reason enough to use the stuff (I always do). It won't help with belly fat.

HGH *will* but it takes months to begin having significant effects and is quite expensive. If you can hack it, do it, but it's a pricey option.

Most cost-effective and quickest way is to solve that low T issue for sure. T & E2 levels have a huge effect on how your body partitions calories. Get up to 1,000-ish T and keep E2 in range (20's roughly) and you may see a giant improvement in visceral fat problems from that alone, after a few months.

Beyond that, it's going to be diet.

Thanks for the info.
for what my doc charges for Hcg I might as well go with Hgh. I would run one or the other. Right? Would Gh do the same as Hcg?

No they do 2 different thing.

Hcg is to keep balls pumping and full. Trying to keep them working as normal when they are not needed due to test injection.

Hgh is growth hormone. Totally another monster. Wont keep balls working.

Losing fat is all diet. Different drugs help but diet is the factor. No amount of test, hcg,hgh will help if you eat to much and eat shitty foods.

Do a little reading about hcg and hgh. I on trt and don't run either.

Again, if you want to loose belly fat learn how to eat and lift. If you are 6'1, 195 with fat, you need to build a lot of muscle. Post up your workout routine.

I was 235 and cut all the way down to 177 to where I had a fluffy 4 pack a few weeks later I tested to find low t levels. It's all in diet and training. Normal t levels with help but it's not the reason you heavy.

imagepng

I workout every other day and every day.

Trt with proper diet and training will help you lose a significant amount of fat.

Post up your daily meals and training regimen.

Back