• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thank god TD!!

Machinist9

Registered
Reaction score
150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!
Get Shredded!
Post office was stressing me out.no fault of psl but took a little longer than it should of.as always it was package very secure. I all ready know the quality is there.thats why i keep coming back.prices are very nice too.i will always recommend psl to any one.they haven't ever let me down.i have pics but i can't post pics.i will try and get some help from my brother macedog to post them soon.
Thanks for everything psl and macedog24.

Good deal brother.
You always know PSL will come through, it just sucks relying/waiting on the post office.
:wits:

I'm glad everything worked out for you brother if there's ever anything else that you need please do not hesitate....

I'm glad everything worked out for you brother if there's ever anything else that you need please do not hesitate....

I will .thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice. psl never fails. If you need help posting those pics you can email them to me again and I will get them up for you like last time brother.

Thank you brother. I appreciate it.

Post office was stressing me out.no fault of psl but took a little longer than it should of.as always it was package very secure. I all ready know the quality is there.thats why i keep coming back.prices are very nice too.i will always recommend psl to any one.they haven't ever let me down.i have pics but i can't post pics.i will try and get some help from my brother macedog to post them soon.
Thanks for everything psl and macedog24.
Very welcome ,and im glad the post office came through.. even if it was some wack-a-do shit...lol.

0ef0e0957f026df4a21100b582eeeab8.jpg

0253913777328ee607a106052b407c85.jpg

Here are Your TD pics, machinist. Wow! This m is one hell of a td. Thank you for allowing me to post them for you

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Here are Your TD pics, machinist. Wow! This m is one hell of a td. Thank you for allowing me to post them for you

That is one hell of a TD.
Very very nice.
Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice td machinist .....looks great :)

IML Gear Cream!

Thank you mace for the help.your one hell of a rep brother.no matter what you got going on your always willing to help.much respect bro.

- - - Updated - - -

That is one hell of a TD.
Very very nice.
Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy with everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice td machinist .....looks great :)

Thanks bro.nothing but the best at psl.

Anytime. I consider you family machinist.

Pinned a TNE,EQ and test lava lamp today.water base in the syringe with oil looks crazy.if i can next time i will take a pic.it dosent matter when you put the TNE in there because it goes were it wants.its a little pain full later on but nothing you can't handle.

Pinned a TNE,EQ and test lava lamp today.water base in the syringe with oil looks crazy.if i can next time i will take a pic.it dosent matter when you put the TNE in there because it goes were it wants.its a little pain full later on but nothing you can't handle.
Hell ya, we like pics, and we like crazy. Did i mention we like crazy pics.

Back