• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It's that time of year again guys !!!

Damn, when I was in the dope game, (never with aas) we used safe houses to keep large stashes, and they weren't associated with day to day operations.

Now everyone wants to be a Rap God with a Trap House.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is if you're going to play the game, play smart.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Seems to be .. I find the end of fiscal year to be the prime time .. Especially election years

The federal government fiscal year ends September 30th. Spending their extra reserves. If they don't use it they lose it.

Why you should order domestically lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

sucks, it's amazing with all the shit killing our youth they go after stuff that helps you live longer healthier lives. People on roids for the most part are eating healthy and training hard to be all they can be but the Mexican cartels keep bringing in heroin and cocaine by the truck loads. Fucking bureaucrat's

sucks, it's amazing with all the shit killing our youth they go after stuff that helps you live longer healthier lives. People on roids for the most part are eating healthy and training hard to be all they can be but the Mexican cartels keep bringing in heroin and cocaine by the truck loads. Fucking bureaucrat's
Yeah but those people are hard met to catch and typically very well armed. Much easier to open up a a large pack and then call the local police to say "hey show up here at 4 on Tuesday."

IML Gear Cream!
I also noticed one of he sponsors now charges extra for reship a to certain us states. Where this bust happened is one of them. Kinda makes you wonder.

Thank goodness that dangerous stuff is off the streets.

But hey I can go to a liquor store right now and buy enoigh to kill me.

I hate our gov

Yeah but those people are hard met to catch and typically very well armed. Much easier to open up a a large pack and then call the local police to say "hey show up here at 4 on Tuesday."

LOL, yeah you right

What do you guys think the lowest amount of goods seized they would go after?? If the get a pack of 10-15 vials would it be worth there time or would they need a seizure of 100+¿ what do you guys think?

What do you guys think the lowest amount of goods seized they would go after?? If the get a pack of 10-15 vials would it be worth there time or would they need a seizure of 100+¿ what do you guys think?

You wouldn't think but then again they figure this guy is nothing and we can go in ram sack and drag his ass out and make a big show and not have to worry about getting shot by some major drug dealer. Just fuck up some poor working stiff trying to make a living put some groceries on the table and by a little juice to stay jacked and looking good.

Not in my experience but who knows.

The federal government fiscal year ends September 30th. Spending their extra reserves. If they don't use it they lose it.
Need more for next year too.

Get Shredded!
Maybe they see it as taking money out of the big pharmaceutical company's pockets. They have an investment to protect. I'm sure they all work hand in hand when it comes to money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO....NO........Winter is coming and law enforcement likes to bulk up around that time-hence the bust.......Cheap bastards wont buy their own gear........!!

Back