• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

One year of gear?

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://m.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/43j21c/one_year_of_gear/

Was doing some research and came across this. The guy got some good results in a year but shit he could of done that on a trt dose of test. Is it just me or are those results not very good I mean the guy admits he was partying and shit and putting off workouts n junk

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

That's 10 weeks of work tops including drinking.

Looks like he cut out pop and McDonalds and worked out MWF.

Before we get to the pictures, which is what you all want to see you homos, here are a few things:

I NEVER bulked. It's been cutting and recomping for me. And I still put on muscle.

I could have done it with much more conservative amounts but I was lazy and though gear was magic, when really it boils down to diet/training. The gear just helps.

I am not discussing gear dosages, if you are interested in what I ran and how much, check out my post history (I made a brogress and progresspics post five months ago), but I am happy to answer any questions.

I'm about to start an actual bulk cycle. I feel like I'm too damn skinny for a*5'11 @ 170 lbs*man

This is the part that blows me away

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Yip, you need some size bro. At 5'10, you should be around 205 easy by now. Stop partying, start eating......then lift some iron. Good luck, man.

I got better results in 6 weeks, on minimal gearz.

Where's all of his hair? Must've been some good DHT gearz..

Back