• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Zphc vs. Alpha pharma

mr.buffman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What brand are you guys enjoying more looking to run my next cycle. Sum test prop,npp,tren ace,var,winstrol. Can't decide which brand. Sum friends are saying Alpha is starting to feel weak and under dosed =(. Any suggestions

I ran 8 weeks of zphc test e and loved it. Then switched to sust 250 for the last few weeks and I'm not 100% sure on it. Running same amount 500mg weekly. Honestly haven't heard bad on any of drug gears products. Just sometimes things work better than others than some

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have a hard believing AP gear is compromising their product reputation......did they get some fakes?

never tried the zphc
but the AP adroxine and testobase is def potent.
I have also heard reports on AP tren ace not being as potent as pharmacom

I can't speak to ZPHC. I have heard a lot of good things about the gear. All the Alpha-Pharma I had was good and they are a big licensed pharmaceutical (albeit Indian licensing and standards) operation. From what I know about the founders and owners of A-P they are steroid enthusiasts and I know they have to have made a mint by now. I think they started it with the intention of making a lot of money and being the biggest best brand around. Greed knows no bounds though. Look at Bernie Madoff. I think that there are counterfeits coming out of Bulgaria now. That's the rumor anyway. But what do I know. I'm not somebody who is going to pretend to know what's going on in the black market. I've talked online with some of the real players over the years but I can't trust what they tell me 100%.

Back