• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Bloods In - Need some input

UserNameGoesHere

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is 4 weeks in on my current cycle of Monster gear. I'm concerned about my AST/ALT levels and my estrogen. I'm taking 1MG arimidex M/W/F

Feedback welcome... not sure if I need to send this to my Dr.

blood_results_8_19_16.jpg

Hey Dema,

I'm running 100MG NP EOD
ML's Rip Stack - Test Prop/Tren A/Mast @ 100MG EOD
Arimidex 1MG M/W/F (might need to up this?)

Could Adex be bunk or underdosed with that high of estro?

When was your last pin and when did you pull bloods?

Is the arimidex from monster? I'd suggest with dex an actual EOD schedule (ie m-w-f-sun-t-t etc etc). By NP you mean npp?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes, it's Monster adex and I meant NPP. Couldn't edit it once I left the page.

I'm going EOD moving forward or 2MG M/W/F. This explains why I'm cold and not sweaty like normal.

What about Free Test? Do I need to be concerned?

I'm also guessing my LH and FSH are low because I'm not taking HCG or Clomid.

Your liver values aren't really anything to worry about, but 3mg of adex a week on 350 of test seems like A LOT. Like way over the top. What method of testing was used for e2? Was it LC/MS? If it wasn't then the tren could be giving a false high. I've seen ECLIA used for e2 even when T was LC/MS. That is probably the most important question to ask, but your labs cut off before I can see. If you're real worried about the liver values then UDCA will take care of that.

IML Gear Cream!
Roche ECLIA methodology is what's at the bottom.

I've been cruising on TRT of 400MG test cyp and adex (anastrozole) M/W/F and never had levels this high.

UDCA? Prescription or can I get it via sources online? I did get pretty toasted Saturday night so not sure if alcohol has anything to do with those numbers

Those liver levels are barely over the so called "high end"... Thats nothing, that goes right back to normal after your cycle.
Are you taking TUDCA & NAC on cycle for liver support? I did, and mine were fine, and I drink a lot of booze, and also took Anavar...

Bro whats your bf currently? I wont say anymore until i know your bf.
Thanks bro

Your e2 results are meaningless because tren causes false highs on ECLIA methods. More than likely your e2 is crushed. Do you have any low e2 symptoms like sluggishness or aching joints? General flulike symptoms? I would scale that adex dose back to about 1-1.5mg/wk.

Roche ECLIA methodology is what's at the bottom.
I've been cruising on TRT of 400MG test cyp and adex (anastrozole) M/W/F and never had levels this high.

UDCA? Prescription or can I get it via sources online? I did get pretty toasted Saturday night so not sure if alcohol has anything to do with those numbers
UDCA can be had at PP but if you are drinking heavily the night before bloods I would especially not be too worried about the liver values and you need to knock that shit off on blast. This sounds like your first cycle or bloodwork?

Last edited:
Those liver levels are barely over the so called "high end"... Thats nothing, that goes right back to normal after your cycle.
Are you taking TUDCA & NAC on cycle for liver support? I did, and mine were fine, and I drink a lot of booze, and also took Anavar...

I'm taking another liver support product but not daily. I will put it with my other stuff so I don't forget.

Bro whats your bf currently? I wont say anymore until i know your bf.
Thanks bro
The last I checked over a month ago it was 18% but I do look leaner and see veins I couldn't before.

Your e2 results are meaningless because tren causes false highs on ECLIA methods. More than likely your e2 is crushed. Do you have any low e2 symptoms like sluggishness or aching joints? General flulike symptoms? I would scale that adex dose back to about 1-1.5mg/wk.

UDCA can be had at PP but if you are drinking heavily the night before bloods I would especially not be too worried about the liver values and you need to knock that shit off on blast. This sounds like your first cycle or bloodwork?

Not really bro.. been getting busy with the wife every day almost and lettin the boys out multiple times a day. I'm sweating nicely right now and I'm just sitting in my office. This is my 2nd cycle and first time getting bloods done. I stopped drinking like I used to but come Friday or Saturday, I usually have a few hard drinks and stay away from beer. or I add a shot of vodka to a glass of red wine. It's all I have now that I stopped doing all the other dumb shit.

I'm taking another liver support product but not daily. I will put it with my other stuff so I don't forget.

The last I checked over a month ago it was 18% but I do look leaner and see veins I couldn't before.

Not really bro.. been getting busy with the wife every day almost and lettin the boys out multiple times a day. I'm sweating nicely right now and I'm just sitting in my office. This is my 2nd cycle and first time getting bloods done. I stopped drinking like I used to but come Friday or Saturday, I usually have a few hard drinks and stay away from beer. or I add a shot of vodka to a glass of red wine. It's all I have now that I stopped doing all the other dumb shit.
With all the information available I would say you are fine. If you want a liver support that actually works go to purchase peptides and pick up some udca. Using UDCA after I think 12 weeks of orals and being on SuperDrol when I got labs my liver values came back lower than I've ever seen them on or off blast. I would definitely scale back that adex though. 3mg is a BIG dose. You want and need a normal e2 number, unfortunately these labs being ECLIA with tren in the mix are totally worthless for e2.

Or just keep on keeping on. I don't see anything of concern.

With all the information available I would say you are fine. If you want a liver support that actually works go to purchase peptides and pick up some udca. Using UDCA after I think 12 weeks of orals and being on SuperDrol when I got labs my liver values came back lower than I've ever seen them on or off blast. I would definitely scale back that adex though. 3mg is a BIG dose. You want and need a normal e2 number, unfortunately these labs being ECLIA with tren in the mix are totally worthless for e2.

Or just keep on keeping on. I don't see anything of concern.
3MG is what my trt doc put me on. I don't mind dialing it back though. Thanks for the info bro!

Monster10

I agree with jrotten ....false e2 do to tren .....trust me if that e2 level was true you would have wet noodle for a pee pee and a 3rd boob ...;)

Get Shredded!
I agree with jrotten ....false e2 do to tren .....trust me if that e2 level was true you would have wet noodle for a pee pee and a 3rd boob ...;)

Yeah I think so too.

You do any comps? Physique?

Thought I knew you but saw u married, so not who I thought.

And...... what is monster10
Monster gives away something each month I think to those who have that in their sig. Looks fucked up via Tapatalk

Monster10

Yep false e2 reading. You need the ultra sensitive test while in Tren.

Any chance you've had your blood pressure checked lately?

Ultra sensitive? Tell me more

Monster10
Ultrasensitive basically means LC/MS. It stands for liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry. In other words it counts th actual molecule versus basically a reactive test where multiple compounds may be confused. Basically with hormones you have a choice between ECLIA which is prone to false highs with various compounds for instance tren reading high e2 or nandrolone reading high for test. If you are using anything more than 300 of test per week with an ai and you want real numbers you need to make sure that the method used for both test and e2 is LC/MS/MS (it's usually written that way... means they mass spec it twice).

Your labs clearly say they used LC/MS for the T and ECLIA for e2. You would have been better off if that was backwards but for now the important thing to take away is LC/MS for both if you are running more than 300/test and an ai. As soon as you go over 300/wk or add other compounds you need LC/MS or your results are questionable at best and generally useless.

Ultrasensitive basically means LC/MS. It stands for liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry. In other words it counts th actual molecule versus basically a reactive test where multiple compounds may be confused. Basically with hormones you have a choice between ECLIA which is prone to false highs with various compounds for instance tren reading high e2 or nandrolone reading high for test. If you are using anything more than 300 of test per week with an ai and you want real numbers you need to make sure that the method used for both test and e2 is LC/MS/MS (it's usually written that way... means they mass spec it twice).

Your labs clearly say they used LC/MS for the T and ECLIA for e2. You would have been better off if that was backwards but for now the important thing to take away is LC/MS for both if you are running more than 300/test and an ai. As soon as you go over 300/wk or add other compounds you need LC/MS or your results are questionable at best and generally useless.
Killer info bro! Thanks for educating me.

Monster10

Back