• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jay is coming!!!!!

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jay Cutler is coming to my town in September! I may go meet him.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

I met him about 6 months ago and i swear to god that dude wears eye liner

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Lmao... I'll be on the lookout for that. I'll see if i can get a photo with him.

Jay Cutler is coming to my town in September! I may go meet him.

My coach is in the Olympia this year. Him and Jay are great friends. Grew up together on the same block as kids, turned pro together and do side business with one another in the industry. I'll be hanging out with him that weekend. I'll be sure to tell him you said hello because you're about to wait in the longest line of your life just for a pic and an autograph.

Yes I'm bragging since my coach is taking me with him. I go to the Olympia every year and have for the past 7 years but this time will be a whole other experience.

Man, I wish I was going this year... Going to be a stacked line-up.

Man, I wish I was going this year... Going to be a stacked line-up.
Its going to be a close show. Ramy got even more massive than he was last year this far out.

Is mccarver competing in the bb or 212?

My coach is in the Olympia this year. Him and Jay are great friends. Grew up together on the same block as kids, turned pro together and do side business with one another in the industry. I'll be hanging out with him that weekend.

Jose Raymond is your coach?

Its going to be a close show. Ramy got even more massive than he was last year this far out.

Is mccarver competing in the bb or 212?

His size hurt him last year. I guess he didn't learn or maybe he figured out how to up his conditioning with that much size.

McCarver is competing from what I hear but in the open class. He's too big for the 212

Derik Farnsworth

Nice! I went with the obvious guess. I didn't know Derik was from that area. For some reason I always thought of him as a west coast guy.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice! I went with the obvious guess. I didn't know Derik was from that area. For some reason I always thought of him as a west coast guy.

He lives here in San Diego now. Think he's been here over 10 years now. I want to say 19 but may be wring. Derik stepped down from the 212 division to see what Classic is like. But he'll more than likely step back up next year. He makes weight easily but he's had to loose a little size to get there.

My coach is in the Olympia this year. Him and Jay are great friends. Grew up together on the same block as kids, turned pro together and do side business with one another in the industry. I'll be hanging out with him that weekend. I'll be sure to tell him you said hello because you're about to wait in the longest line of your life just for a pic and an autograph.

Yes I'm bragging since my coach is taking me with him. I go to the Olympia every year and have for the past 7 years but this time will be a whole other experience.

how many phone books will it take for you to see past the line?:)::)

Are you going to ask him on a date?

how many phone books will it take for you to see past the line?:)::)

At least 3 to get to head level so maybe another two to see above. I hear he likes men so I'm crossing my fingers there's a chance.

If he's willing to buy. I'm not cheap.

Ha - just fucking with you man. That's cool you get to go. I'm not really into the O and all that stuff but I bet it's a good time. Enjoy yourself

Back