• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How do you tan.???

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't tan year around...when I do tan I don't use any lotion...I like regular tan...and I only start tanning when I know I have my body almost right where I want it. ..it's almost there so I just started tanning and man that tan makes muscles look so much better and seems to show even more definition. Do you guys use lotion and all that shit...my girl pays ridiculous prices for that nasty ass tanning lotion and then you have to leave it sit for hours before you can shower and stuff..fuck all that.!!! So how do ya'll tan.???

idk with leaving the tanning lotion on your body for hours never done that. Ive gone to tanning salons before the show and used tanning lotion for faster and better results for about 4 weeks EOD. 6-10min. it actually made my based tan better

c797ee2c77a340f719f6000fb5079c99.jpg

This is the bed in my basement that makes it nice to tan at anytime I want. I don't wanna have to leave any lotion on me.!!! I like to hit the bed then the shower...then fuck some pussy and get your dick sucked to be 100% honest...with waiting on that lotion to settle in that shit can't happen...my girl uses this ridiculous expensive shit that makes her skin tingle and doesn't shower for 4hrs after tanning

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

since i got a chunk cut out of my forearm yesterday..i dont tan at all anymore..

idk with leaving the tanning lotion on your body for hours never done that. Ive gone to tanning salons before the show and used tanning lotion for faster and better results for about 4 weeks EOD. 6-10min. it actually made my based tan better
How dark on say a scale of 1-10 do you get bro.?? I don't compete or anything I just like the way it shows my cuts and definition better...when doing any work outside and get sweaty the striations look 10x better with a nice tan...I would probably say I'm around a 5 on a scale 1-10..??

I don't tan year around...when I do tan I don't use any lotion...I like regular tan...and I only start tanning when I know I have my body almost right where I want it. ..it's almost there so I just started tanning and man that tan makes muscles look so much better and seems to show even more definition. Do you guys use lotion and all that shit...my girl pays ridiculous prices for that nasty ass tanning lotion and then you have to leave it sit for hours before you can shower and stuff..fuck all that.!!! So how do ya'll tan.???
Gheys use lotions & tanning beds men use mt2

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

I have a salon bed at home. I use lotion because I dont like to tan and I can use lotion and not tan as much. So lotion it is for me. I'm in the bed maybe once a week.

What's mt2 brotha.?? Is that spray tan or something.???

its an injectable form of tanning. You dont have to jump on the salon booth with it. But i heard mt2 is not good for contest prep. Especially when your body fat % is too low it may have some sides

0f40a57272ac4740e0ebdc8fb14546a7.jpg

I LOVE this bronzer very effective and CHEAP! 12-15$ great reviews as well. I just make sure I leave it on 2-3 hours AFTER I tan or else you end up washing off the chemical that darkens your skin (DHA) And I use 50spf sunblock around eyes and on nose cause those spots will FRY and make me look like a fag if I don't use protect em. Then it's even tan. I've paid 30-60$ for other brands before and they just smell funny and SUCK!!!!

Last edited:
Melonatan II. Cuts the amount of tanning needed way down. I was as dark as a Mexican after 6 sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get my best tan just getting in and out of salt water(boat/beach) during the summer . In the winter I mt2 and hit the tanning bed

I get my best tan just getting in and out of salt water(boat/beach) during the summer . In the winter I mt2 and hit the tanning bed
I live on the beach, so fishing, surfing or just sitting in the sand drinking a beer watching my kids play

I live on the beach, so fishing, surfing or just sitting in the sand drinking a beer watching my kids play
Word . We got the life. I got so fried fishing last week I had to wear spf shirts .

Jealous!!!! Was born n raised n Florida then moved at 13 I miss the beach damnit!!!
I was in South Fla all last week . It's awesome down there . Fishing and still close enough to see buildings on the beach .

since i got a chunk cut out of my forearm yesterday..i dont tan at all anymore..

WHAAAAAAAA ???????? Is it being sent to a lab :(

Do you have an air compressor MovingSteel? an HVLP spray gun and a bottle of anything made by Norvell and instant tan, lasts about a week and looks great. Its easy to learn how to do and avoids any damage. This is one coat of the Norvell black out and I was PALE (blue eyes and freckles :( ) this was winter. LOVEEEE that stuff.

Attachments

• bs front (2).jpg
    bs front (2).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 45

Do you have an air compressor MovingSteel? an HVLP spray gun and a bottle of anything made by Norvell and instant tan, lasts about a week and looks great. Its easy to learn how to do and avoids any damage. This is one coat of the Norvell black out and I was PALE (blue eyes and freckles :( ) this was winter. LOVEEEE that stuff.

I would make you scream for hours :kiss: Going to send you a beach pic now.... ;)

I am latin and on Tren so I tan nice and am veiny as a leaf lol

Get Shredded!

show us your white bits

I do indeed have AC tank(portable)...and an HVLP spray gun...it's "industrial" size I had bought to spray primer and undercoating/rust proofing equipment...I don't know if that's too big for tanning stuff cuz I have seen those smaller setups on TV that they spray tan people with and those guns look quite a bit smaller then the "industrial" one I already have...if s2h means what I think he means that is EXACTLY what worries me about tanning and the reason I only tan at certain times and I definitely don't get myself extremely tan due to possible exposure issues. A spray unit for home actually sounds like a great idea/alternative cuz as long as skin is a bit darker the muscle looks so much better.!!!...ecspecially for someone like me who doesn't need to have the tan year round...hmmmm...got me curious Mrsrobinson.!!! I need to look into that...do you have a setup for smaller applications already.?? Thanks in advance for any help.

0f40a57272ac4740e0ebdc8fb14546a7.jpg

I LOVE this bronzer very effective and CHEAP! 12-15$ great reviews as well. I just make sure I leave it on 2-3 hours AFTER I tan or else you end up washing off the chemical that darkens your skin (DHA) And I use 50spf sunblock around eyes and on nose cause those spots will FRY and make me look like a fag if I don't use protect em. Then it's even tan. I've paid 30-60$ for other brands before and they just smell funny and SUCK!!!!
She recognized that brand bottle as soon as I showed her that.!!! I don't wanna have to sit with that stuff on for a couple hours after tanning bro...does it suck having to sit with that on instead of shower.?? I wonder how that spray tan works that Mrsrobinson talking about.?? If I had to sit and let something dry it seems like a spray tan would maybe more efficient...girl's favorite are different types of "Designer Skin"..?? I have no clue what any of those brands are or much about them...for now I just go in with no lotion and it's ok...she just says I would tan much quicker and less time in the bed with lotion...

She recognized that brand bottle as soon as I showed her that.!!! I don't wanna have to sit with that stuff on for a couple hours after tanning bro...does it suck having to sit with that on instead of shower.?? I wonder how that spray tan works that Mrsrobinson talking about.?? If I had to sit and let something dry it seems like a spray tan would maybe more efficient...girl's favorite are different types of "Designer Skin"..?? I have no clue what any of those brands are or much about them...for now I just go in with no lotion and it's ok...she just says I would tan much quicker and less time in the bed with lotion...

Shes right man yes it adds a tint to ya in faster time than going in dry. 2-3 sessions can have ya lookin pretty good and I ain't gonna lie YES it kinda blows being covered up in lotion but normally I'll tan, lift, eat then shower. And that gives it plenty time to soak in but ya there's other options I just really like how cheap And effective this stuff is

I use the same stuff it's not bad. I normally tan after thr gym and no one has said anything.

I would make you scream for hours :kiss: Going to send you a beach pic now.... ;)

I am latin and on Tren so I tan nice and am veiny as a leaf lol

Have I FINALLY discovered your weakness ;) LOL

I do indeed have AC tank(portable)...and an HVLP spray gun...it's "industrial" size I had bought to spray primer and undercoating/rust proofing equipment...I don't know if that's too big for tanning stuff cuz I have seen those smaller setups on TV that they spray tan people with and those guns look quite a bit smaller then the "industrial" one I already have...if s2h means what I think he means that is EXACTLY what worries me about tanning and the reason I only tan at certain times and I definitely don't get myself extremely tan due to possible exposure issues. A spray unit for home actually sounds like a great idea/alternative cuz as long as skin is a bit darker the muscle looks so much better.!!!...ecspecially for someone like me who doesn't need to have the tan year round...hmmmm...got me curious Mrsrobinson.!!! I need to look into that...do you have a setup for smaller applications already.?? Thanks in advance for any help.

I don't know about industrial, but mine is an honest to god paint gun has the cup on top, just set it to mist very fine, works like a charm. Only need 2-3 oz and will last about a week. The stuff in BOGNERrockers pic is the BOMB ;) Ive tried all of them, Norvell Venetian and Premium Dark are great and the Black out is the competition tan and will turn you ridiculously dark. I like to spray it on in the evening, let it dry and set for a bit and go to bed. When you wake up you can shower off the guide and your G2G. (don't directly spray the tops of your feet ;) )

I'm concerned about what S2H said as well, no more cancer for me thank you !!!!

mt2 get as dark as you want without putting shit on you.
15 min on sun per week all you need

Back