• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

💪flexfriday💪

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys , tomorow ill be giving details on our new contest ....

$300 in store credit 👍

STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS

It involves pics 😆😅😉😎

Last edited:
What's inside.

Monster been having some pretty cool contests IMO and some pretty heavy p prizes. These guys are very generous just 1 more reason I support this Lab!!!

Monster 10

Man i can never win these type contest only real wife nudes contest can i win

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Oh and be sure that these are recent pictures. Nothing worse than members posting blasts from the past or pics of instagram models like they did in the hamstring contest...

Either piece of paper with message released on the day or shoe on head to make it even more interesting.

0e9f056b-272b-4590-8777-7ed3bba9cf70_shoe.head.juggle.rola.bola_25sec..mp4_lg16x9.jpg

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Oh and be sure that these are recent pictures. Nothing worse than members posting blasts from the past or pics of instagram models like they did in the hamstring contest...

Either piece of paper with message released on the day or shoe on head to make it even more interesting.

0e9f056b-272b-4590-8777-7ed3bba9cf70_shoe.head.juggle.rola.bola_25sec..mp4_lg16x9.jpg

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Dannie , i got you 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back