• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

help OnTopYaGirl85 : auction n°1

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok guys , we are here to help OnTopyaGirl85 who as you probably know has lost everything.....this is the first of 5 auctions which will run at the same time . Please make your bids as the money collected from These auctions will go to our brother in Need . Oh....and don't thank me but say a big thank you to Uncle Z this:winkfinger:
so we have 5 EP test enanthate , super great Quality . Starting bid is 130 dollars , you can bid 1 dollar , 5 or more i don't care .....don't Forget this is for our bro
auction will end next tuesday at 12 o'clock eastern europe time , i will post some sort of count down 2 hours before deadline
testosterone-enanthate-250mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg
let's do it !

auction ending tomorrow after a 3 Hours countdown

auction will end in 3 hours time starting from now ! Make your last bids !

Sweet!! Years worth of TRT for 170 bucks lol. Hope ontopofyagirl gets his life back together.

Man thank you guys it will definitely help in this time of need. I have 0 money coming in and still no word from fema. I hope they help out soon because if they don't I'm going to be in trouble. Thx again everyone and a big thanks to unclez

Back