• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big Thanks to everyone

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to personally thank each and everyone of you guys for all your support, prayers, and personally reaching out to me. I feel so grateful to belong to such a awesome/caring community over the last 8 years Asf/IMF. I don't know what I would have done with out all of your support. Quick update I made it to my flooded house today nothing was salvageable but the stuff on the top of the closet's. Still no word from fema, Red Cross, or anyone really. You guys and the little bit of family that I have left have been it(very grateful).Thank you all again!

bab2faf6d9b02e9e6cea7eb37b7486b5.jpg

a8e014e76a452e93fda393833a5c0440.jpg

1eaa6475a4426b5de30d4364c6093e3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit, how high did the water get in your home?

6 feet! Enough to destroy everything. It smells so awful and left mud residue on everything.

Sorry man. That's awful. Glad you and your family are safe though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Material things can be replaced with time. God Bless you and your family brother.

Sam-

sucks man i hope you had flood insurance ?

unfortunately no we don't live in a flood zone and my house is 50 years old and never seen water. The amount of rain that fell in one day was as much as Los Angeles sees in four years. Freak of nature storm way worse then a hurricane. I will have it in the future no matter where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back