• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need a refresher.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I picked up some of your 36 iu Geno vials a while back. It's been a couple years since I used them, and forgot some things.....once they are reconstituted, what are the ius on for the slin pins, I forgot. Like 2 ius, 4ius, 6 ius.....I could probably figure it, but also can't remember how much water was in them.
Thanks in advance!

You need to know how much water you have used to know how much you are drawing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to know how much water you have used to know how much you are drawing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
​^^^Yes this. Provide us with that info and we can help you good sir.

Well, it appears from what I googled that there is around one ml of water in those vials. If that's the case, each 10 marker on the the slin pin will be 3.6 iu. I've read where people are adding more bac water so the math comes out even on the pins instead of dealing with decimal pionts with your ius.

Genotropin - Pfizer
Condition: New product

Supplier: Pfizer ,Greece
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 36IU vial(12mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

Well, it appears from what I googled that there is around one ml of water in those vials. If that's the case, each 10 marker on the the slin pin will be 3.6 iu. I've read where people are adding more bac water so the math comes out even on the pins instead of dealing with decimal pionts with your ius.
This is correct. Should be 1ml and your math is g2g

Back