• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

order

Chad_Frazier

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to post up about the integrity and customer service of these guy. During a recent sale I ordered a couple kits and qualified for free product. well I got the my pack with all my free stuff and the kits never arrived. So waited awhile because past big orders I've had threw them it has come in separate packs.So never came I reached out and instant help from them the whole way. Needless to say Frank came through and within a short period of time boom he shipped for me.Just wanted thank the reps and Frank for amazing customer service

Just wanted to post up about the integrity and customer service of these guy. During a recent sale I ordered a couple kits and qualified for free product. well I got the my pack with all my free stuff and the kits never arrived. So waited awhile because past big orders I've had threw them it has come in separate packs.So never came I reached out and instant help from them the whole way. Needless to say Frank came through and within a short period of time boom he shipped for me.Just wanted thank the reps and Frank for amazing customer service
Catching up on the threads missed here, yeah brother I remember that whole transaction. This was right when we started implementing the "gh separate" packing. Even I wasn't informed yet and had been waiting on my kit. Worked this one out together, some guys on here have seen us start up and all the changes we've gone through and you're one of them. Thanks for staying patient and understanding and standing by the PHL bro.

Back