• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

muslim pride

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
muzzy lost in judo event and wont exchange a good sportsman like hand shake. lolz, discuss

173.jpg

Some cunts are like that. To much pride.

Correct me if I am wrong.

The handshake was offered by the Jew at the beginning of the match and the muslim asshole blew off the Jew, so the Jew proceeded to kick his ass!

At least that is the way I heard it on the radio.

EDIT: Nope, I got it wrong. It was after the Jew kicked his ass the Muslim piece of shit would not shake his hand.

Last edited:
The olympics is supposed to be an exhibition of talent from around the world competing in peace and unity in celebration of their sport and sportsmanship. If you cant be part of the human race for a few minutes than you should be banned from competition.

The olympics is supposed to be an exhibition of talent from around the world competing in peace and unity in celebration of their sport and sportsmanship. If you cant be part of the human race for a few minutes than you should be banned from competition.
Agreed - even the Nazis were decent sports about it when they lost

He probably would be tortured once he returned home.

Just showing sportsman ship is a big win.

I was reading something about he was under a lot of pressure from islamist activists back in Egypt to back out of the fight completely. I'm sure he didn't want to add more fuel to the fire, but then again, that is what's wrong with these people. They do what they want when there is no eye on them, but take it away, and they are the most fake, devote followers you will ever see. Meanwhile, the people they are afraid of who will hold them accountable are busy fucking little boys, fucking whores, drugs, booze, and all that shit. Pure people for sure

Back