• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PINNING 1 whole vial at a time!!!!

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was thinking back when I first joined this forum and when I first decided to REALLY look into aas how to use where to buy, proper protocol etc etc. and I remember adding up the cost for a first cycle. My math came to nearly 2000$ and I was like FUCK MAN shits high!! and I just had few more questions about pinning and cycle cost and after some of yals concerns and roastin my ass

I REALIZED the reason my math was wrong is because I was planning to pin 1 vial at a fuckin time! 1 vial twice weekly!!! LMAO I then did what most suggested and READ READ READ thank god I read more and learned what the hell 1cc was or what ml was and how much test is actually in a single vial etc. anyways I know people talk shit about forums and how you can get a lot of BS advice from strangers but I gotta say Yal have continuously answered my stupid questions and I feel you guys have always steered me in right direction with sound advice and everyone has been more than willing to help n this forum. So thanks everyone for always doing your best to help the newbs, and for always taking time to help me with questions AND for being real about stuff if a source is bad or someone is scammer some of Yal ain't afraid to call em out on it cause your lookin out for other bros health. Good forum here. I've learned a TON!!!!

If your new READ THE FUCKIN STICKIES. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I agree with you, I have learned much since coming here, although I am still a little stuck on who to use a reliable source, I have narrowed my search down quite a bit but still not 100% set on anyone, I just know in my short time using so far I just LOVE GP's Sust 270 and Cyp 250, and I do know I want to try D-bol, Tren and Masteron, but when I try the Tren it will be a stack of Test Prop/Tren/Mast per what tommygunz is doing, although a little less in dosage lol.

Keep reading dude, I know I am, lots of info here and so far everyone has been really cool!

I was thinking back when I first joined this forum and when I first decided to REALLY look into aas how to use where to buy, proper protocol etc etc. and I remember adding up the cost for a first cycle. My math came to nearly 2000$ and I was like FUCK MAN shits high!! and I just had few more questions about pinning and cycle cost and after some of yals concerns and roastin my ass

I REALIZED the reason my math was wrong is because I was planning to pin 1 vial at a fuckin time! 1 vial twice weekly!!! LMAO I then did what most suggested and READ READ READ thank god I read more and learned what the hell 1cc was or what ml was and how much test is actually in a single vial etc. anyways I know people talk shit about forums and how you can get a lot of BS advice from strangers but I gotta say Yal have continuously answered my stupid questions and I feel you guys have always steered me in right direction with sound advice and everyone has been more than willing to help n this forum. So thanks everyone for always doing your best to help the newbs, and for always taking time to help me with questions AND for being real about stuff if a source is bad or someone is scammer some of Yal ain't afraid to call em out on it cause your lookin out for other bros health. Good forum here. I've learned a TON!!!!

This guy gets it your health is worth more then a cheap bottle of shit. Glad you read bro we need more guy's like you..

Cheapthreads out...

LOL I agree with you, I have learned much since coming here, although I am still a little stuck on who to use a reliable source, I have narrowed my search down quite a bit but still not 100% set on anyone, I just know in my short time using so far I just LOVE GP's Sust 270 and Cyp 250, and I do know I want to try D-bol, Tren and Masteron, but when I try the Tren it will be a stack of Test Prop/Tren/Mast per what tommygunz is doing, although a little less in dosage lol.

Keep reading dude, I know I am, lots of info here and so far everyone has been really cool!

Tommygunz knows what he's doing , he's one to ask questions about gear like gorilla pharm. Js..

Cheapthreads out...

Tommygunz knows what he's doing , he's one to ask questions about gear like gorilla pharm. Js..

Cheapthreads out...

Thanks Man and Tommygunz is cool as fuck, I actually chatted with him via PM and he is very, very helpful, and G Pharm is definitely on my list, but I am eyeing up TSL and Monster as well and DQ, decisions for new Guys on this is very difficult, but at least I am not running low anymore, my Naps order finally showed up and half of my Pharmacom order did, but really would like to stay Domestic if at all possible.

Thanks again for the response

Well put, brother.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Some of these post drives me crazy, I'm looking to gain some muscle, what do you guys recommend for a first cycle, lay it all out for me because instead of reading in my own in gonna trust what the Internet forum junkies tell me. Tell me who to buy my stuff from. And the. I have a swollen nipple and a little soreness, what do i do?

good god, 2 years before I touched a vial I had researched what to use for what, what different compounds did, how to deal with side effects. I read a good post that said look up the side effects to the drug you plan on taking, then get a support product and plan for each side effect if you have symptoms. I planned on bulking but just curiousity alone made me research some good fat loss cycles because I figured one day I would go down that road. And this was before I made an account to start communicating on the forum. By the time I made my first post I had already researched for years, found the lab that I thought I could trust, had my touch down complete with ai's and pct. then I introduced myself.
ok rant over on forum etiquette.

Thanks Man and Tommygunz is cool as fuck, I actually chatted with him via PM and he is very, very helpful,
Make sure you catch him after his after noon nap... hes not as grouchy then 😯

Back