• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Testosterone undecanoate 250mg/ml or 500?

jacKs4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Great service from PSL so far and good TD. A few questions;

The labels in the pics and on bottles say 500mg/ml, which is great for reducing volume. But it keeps being said 250mg/ml. Which is it?

I heard that there is a new formula and it's 250 now? So getting half the test for the same price?

Any guidance on coming from a Test C upper TRT dose (200mg/wk) and switching to Test U? Dosage and taper on/off.

Thanks.

Most offer both if you have never used test 500 you might not want too it hurts like fuck dont care what lab super test will put a knot on your ass . better too get the 250 and pin the extra oil.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad our services were good for you... If we can ever assist you anymore, please do NOT hesitate!

In regards to your inquiry here, didn't we discuss this in private messaging earlier this week???????

Euro Pharmacies revamp their entire line with a new look, along with new formulations to some compounds..The old version of TestU is 500mg/mL, the new is 250mg/mL...

We have the old and new series,that seems to be what is confusing you..

The clear vials are the NEW line...

Testoterone-Undecanoate.jpg

test_undecanoate.jpg

Last edited:
Above post answers it all!

Most offer both if you have never used test 500 you might not want too it hurts like fuck dont care what lab super test will put a knot on your ass . better too get the 250 and pin the extra oil.Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Yes agree I have seen what Test C 500 does to people. But the Test U ester doesn't seem to do that.

Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad our services were good for you... If we can ever assist you anymore, please do NOT hesitate!

In regards to your inquiry here, didn't we discuss this in private messaging earlier this week???????

Euro Pharmacies revamp their entire line with a new look, along with new formulations to some compounds..The old version of TestU is 500mg/mL, the new is 250mg/mL...

Hi, yes we had a PM about it but left unanswered questions. Others might have the same questions and wanted to let everyone know about TD and great service so far.

Questions still;

Is the new formula half the test still the same price, and any insight on why this was halfed?

Any guidance on coming from a Test C upper TRT dose (200mg/wk) and switching to Test U? Dosage and taper on/off.

Thanks!

Hi, yes we had a PM about it but left unanswered questions. Others might have the same questions and wanted to let everyone know about TD and great service so far.

Questions still;

Is the new formula half the test still the same price, and any insight on why this was halfed?

Thanks!

Euro pharmacies has reengineered their original product line to a new improved version with all of the products, a smoother synthetic carrier oil for a much easier delivery method, and also new improved orals, with first hand quality binders and cellulose fillers and color coded dyes...
The reason why they retrofitted the testosterone undecanoate with a lower dosage is because of cost effective reasons... testosterone undecanoate is a rather expensive material, and also utilizing it at a higher concentration would mean a different ratio with BB/BA solving ratios which could quite possibly be an irritant to some users....

The new and improved testosterone undecanoate is smoother, and sits at a higher quality compared to its original version, and it is easier to schedule dosages at a lower MG...

In regards to your inquiry with switching Esters from testosterone cypionate to testosterone undecanate... if you're trying to attempt or simulate the same blood plasma that would be pretty much impossible to do with just a suggestion... blood work would be the only real indicator to let you know where you're going and where to adjust accordingly...

You could begin with 250mg/1mL every 16-20 days... and get your bloodwork and see where you stand...

Back