• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hammer anabolics

kingofthis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
has anybody on here taken hammer anabolics tren ace? about to run a tren a and test e cycle both hammer was wondering if I could please get some feedback on your experiences with hammers tren

Have yet to run tren, but his dbol is great. I'm on the Test E 250, getting bloods in two weeks.

Look at the subforum. Not a lot of good reviews on it

The only sides people where getting was boils on their injection sites

has anybody on here taken hammer anabolics tren ace? about to run a tren a and test e cycle both hammer was wondering if I could please get some feedback on your experiences with hammers tren

Brother you run your gear don't listen to these couple haters I have lurking around. Go to my forum and read about the latest TREN feedback. Please follow up with your opinion on quality and I encourage you to run bloods as well. No capped blood test. I'll give you $100 credit to list bloods 6 weeks into my test. A log would be nice in my forum as well. Let everyone know how smooth the gear is ;)

Nice reply...^^^ always good to see a rep around on such threads... Been thinking of placing an order... Can't always rely on reviews sometimes you just have to jump blind and pray... It's the game we all play...

Fucking junk bro save your money. You really should do some reading before stepping foot in his bunk lab. Trust bro i been longer than this guy and i can tell you 1st hand his tren a i bathtub brewed to your liking if boils is what your looking for. Take you money to gorilla pharm some mods and admin will def back them up not one mod or admin would back hammer think im lieing ask them..

Morning hammer you fucking scamming prick. I got till 11 pm to talk about your bunk lab..

Cheapthreads out..

Btw he deleted my feedback on his tren a and t400 both bunk. He don't like bad feedback i guess. Don't do business with a lab who deletes post about there gear , there clearly hiding something and you'd never know. Tell your friends bro think about your health not the price.

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
Damn Cheap... Sorry to hear that... I know that feeling however!!

I stand corrected!! I have known CheapT for awhile and he's a good guy, so I'd have to say doesn't look good.. How has life been Cheap??

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/59482-Hammer-test-e-750-mg-wk

Think im the lier read then make your decision..

Cheapthreads out..

You're a loser man. Also you're a HIGHLY disturbed individual. You need professional help. PATHETIC. Is this all you have to do with your sad life?? Anyone reading this go to my sub forum and take a gander at how many posts my reps and I have to delete from this guy everyday. It's been going on for months. Nobody listens to you man. You are wasting your time. I will not be replying to anymore if your nonsense and you are banned from my sub forum anything you post will be deleted immediately.

Well it happens brother you know this was an easy fix replace my 3 bottles of tren and were good but no a few guy's liked it and i got the shaft well i know bash him for that , that iz my replacement. He had his window of opportunity and he said fuck you. He might might have changed his tren to making it better after some words but it don't change the fact it was weak to bunk when i got it. 2 years with him 1st complaint gave a bad review and he called me a scammer nice guy right. Trust me don't buy shit from him spend a few dollars more and try gorilla pharm i hear good things coming out of that lab if your not satisfied feel free to try hammer lol.. Tell your friends..

Cheapthreads out..

You're a loser man. Also you're a HIGHLY disturbed individual. You need professional help. PATHETIC. Is this all you have to do with your sad life?? Anyone reading this go to my sub forum and take a gander at how many posts my reps and I have to delete from this guy everyday. It's been going on for months. Nobody listens to you man. You are wasting your time. I will not be replying to anymore if your nonsense and you are banned from my sub forum anything you post will be deleted immediately.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!! Not my Richie!!!!!!!! Fuck outta here guy go bottle up some more Wesson i hear there lining up at the door . delete this cock sucker , you did read it right good it's on goggle to i make it known your lab is shit i dedicate my time to trashing you and your toilet lab. My sad life lol life is good see i have my ducks in order so i can spend my time bazhing your shit you feel me. You can't stop me queer im always 2 steps ahead of you.

Cheapthreads out.

I stand corrected!! I have known CheapT for awhile and he's a good guy, so I'd have to say doesn't look good.. How has life been Cheap??

I been good boss just got some boils from hammer gear but otherwise life is lavish. See you been gone for a min what's good with you.. Fuck hammer... Sry i just had to add this..

Cheapthreads out..

Hey... No worries... Looks like me and Lavram years ago!!! Remember those days?? Glad to hear all is well!!

Lavram who could forget.. He's gone let's hope this guy is to fuck it..

Cheapthreads out..

I ran his tren ace awhile back and it was garbage. 300 mg /day did nothing

His raws are real inconsistent. He's sold underdosed test , winny with a var label .

I don't think he knows what he is doing , to be completely honest

His raws are real inconsistent. He's sold underdosed test , winny with a var label .

how long ago was this? Be honest. 1-2 years ago?? Over 2 years ago over at Meso they claimed my Var was winny via a lab max test. It was back when I was first starting out and bought tabs in bulk. I've been making my own in house liquid Orals since then (2.5 years ago). Ancient history man. I've got EXCELLENT feedback and tons of EXCELLENT bloods to back up my gear. It's smooth as silk as well. I know how to brew my man. I've literally got 300 happy customers vs 3-4 guys that aren't. Everyone go look at my sub forum. Read the logs read the feedback look at the bloods look at the transformation pics. Also I've got (2) new logs that will be up and going by the end of this week! And we are coming up on our 3 year anniversary! I'll be putting up a very generous sale to show our appreciation!!!

Wow they keep on coming , BTW this is source check, Not a labs private forum

why you so interested in my business pal? Don't worry bout me man. I hope you're killing it bro hope business is good for you. Stop being a hater and mind your own business please sir. Stay safe man.

Looks like another satisfied tren customer to add to the list

Looks like another satisfied tren customer to add to the list

So he ran some of my tren 1-2 years ago and didn't like it. Without disclosing to many details let's say modestly I sold 3,000 vials of tren in 2015 (most likely when this guy ran it) 1 wabbly ass review out of around 3,000 vials sold is fine with me. Let's say I had 10 guys that didn't like it! That's 10 out of 3,000 vials! 99% of my customers are happy... How in the world you think I been around so long?? It's because I have happy repeat customers. PERIOD I've got (2) logs that will be up and running by the end of the week on my sub forum that will include my tren in their cycles I suggest you guys go check it out and form your own opinion. Also there is a lot of recent feedback on my tren as well in my sub forum go check it out for yourself. I've helped SEVERAL guys prep for shows and it's all in my sub forum with transformation pics, bloods, and detailed updates. Lots of positive exciting things happening with Hammer-Anabolics. I hope the best for all the labs and members here at ASF and the negativity and drama gets old. Hammer is doing great a few guys just can't accept it and think it's some kind of game or joke. This is no game this is how I EAT. I take this very serious.... I understand the Internet is a completely different environment because people can be Anonymous and basically hate and talk shit from the comfort and safety of their homes..... And they think this is a game. But I'm here living this life and it's no game to me. I risk my freedom to offer a service to the members here and I've earned my stripes so how about a little respect. And hey Frank.... I've got literally hundreds of happy tren customers added on my list man. Where is the respect for that? There is non because a small % of you guys feed off drama. My good bloods get hardly any comments but if any problem comes up you guys love that and will comment one after the other. You few guys out there you know who you are... You keep on living for the drama I'm gonna get back to doing what I do. For all the other members come to my sub forum and check it out for yourself.

One more thing.... If anyone is active military I offer a $100 store credit for you guys. It's the least I can do to show my appreciation for what you guys do. Email me at- Hammer-Anabolics@countermail.com if you're active military and interested.

-Hammer

Yawn. Active military service men and women survived overseas not to come home and die over your gear. Please save that shit for the newbies since they don't read stickies very well. And frank i like your post another satisfied tren customer lol...

Cheapthreads out..

Mt T400 was bunk also. Sent him a PM. Nothing. Posted online, nothing even though he quoted my post in a reply.
I shouldve gone with MLG or Olympus...

Mt T400 was bunk also. Sent him a PM. Nothing. Posted online, nothing even though he quoted my post in a reply.

Im obligated to prove my gear thru bloodwork I can't just say it's fire members want proof. Do you have bloodwork showing it was "bunk" and if you PM'ed me I may of never read it. Best way to contact me is via email bro.

He's got the game twisted bro , he act's as if were the newbies and dont call his shit bunk ok he no like dat. Let's just call it what it really is Wesson in a bottle 11cc worth cuz he fills it to the brim so you get all gitty. Word.

Cheapthreads out..

Back