• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WHEN and WHAT..???

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When and what was the last time you did something for a complete stranger or helped out a fellow human in need and MOST IMPORTANTLY = Did this something without ANY EXPECTATION OF REWARD...no ulterior motives but just a kind act cuz u saw someone IN NEED.???

For ME = Earlier today I came across what appeared to be a homeless dude that was sweating., very dehydrated looking., his face was all red and wrinkled., he had yellow eyes...etc... he was asking people for money saying he hadn't ate for a week and doesn't have fresh water.,by this point in time I could see his crack jaw moving all around and ., grinding his teeth...etc..so I knew he was on some sort of stims. So we continued on in Walmart and i bought this dude one of those giant subs out of Walmart deli., some JoJo's and coleslaw...and a big bag of plain Lay's chips., and also 2 gallons of spring water. We stopped the cart where he was sitting in this horrible heat and humidity weather around here and I started giving him his stuff and he actually had the nerve to say "I appreciate this so much dude...your so nice and caring...was telling my girl how beautiful she was"... he was naming all these features about her that are hot and then he said this..."Next time dude just give me the cash".. I told him that I didn't give him money cuz I knew he would have spent it on drugs.!!!....if my money is gonna get wasted on drugs they better be for me to catch a buzz..lolz..anyways I do little stuff like that often but not usually to homeless people...my little city doesn't have many but a few... and I actually do these kind acts often cuz I GENUINELY like to and I also know all about Karma and it's power to return 10 fold.!!! Try it sometime and see if your Karma changes.!!! Just some food for thought.??

My wife and and sponsored 5 youths at our church for summer camp this year at $200 per kid. These are kids that have nothing. We were asked if we wanted the families to know who sponsored their kid and my wife and choose to remain anonymous.

My wife and and sponsored 5 youths at our church for summer camp this year at $200 per kid. These are kids that have nothing. We were asked if we wanted the families to know who sponsored their kid and my wife and choose to remain anonymous.
Dude., that is totally awesome.!!! ...and the fact that she wanted u guys to remain anonymous says alot about your guys character.!!! That's why I included "without expectation of reward or any other ulterior motives.". That's the kind of stuff I'd like to hear more of in this thread.!! Mr. and Mrs. BillyTheKid you my friend will definately have some great Karma working it's way back to you in some form or another.!!! Awesome dude.!!! 👍👍👍

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i gave a guy a few bucks the other day in the grocery store parking lot
he was a homeless type black dude, didnt work for the store but has hustling the carts and working his ass off.
he didnt ask for a penny ans was very polite.. i'm all for a guy trying to work no matter what it is.
he was making an effort not just begging

I was hammered as fuck last week on a Tuesday following a long conference.

Ended up at 2am at a pizza shop soaking up the booze.

This hooker comes in and asks me for a piece of pizza, I said no.

I ran a marathon years back ( my first full ) and was hurting pretty bad afterwards. I went to the after
party to get some food to take back to my truck and eat. I was starving, cold and in a lot of pain limping thru the city to my truck. A homeless man came up to me and asked if I had anything to eat for him. It was pretty damn obvious I did but I gave it to him anyway. Made that medal around my neck feel that much better.

I was hammered as fuck last week on a Tuesday following a long conference.

Ended up at 2am at a pizza shop soaking up the booze.

This hooker comes in and asks me for a piece of pizza, I said no.

what if she offered to blow you for a slice ?

When and what was the last time you did something for a complete stranger or helped out a fellow human in need and MOST IMPORTANTLY = Did this something without ANY EXPECTATION OF REWARD...no ulterior motives but just a kind act cuz u saw someone IN NEED.???

For ME = Earlier today I came across what appeared to be a homeless dude that was sweating., very dehydrated looking., his face was all red and wrinkled., he had yellow eyes...etc... he was asking people for money saying he hadn't ate for a week and doesn't have fresh water.,by this point in time I could see his crack jaw moving all around and ., grinding his teeth...etc..so I knew he was on some sort of stims. So we continued on in Walmart and i bought this dude one of those giant subs out of Walmart deli., some JoJo's and coleslaw...and a big bag of plain Lay's chips., and also 2 gallons of spring water. We stopped the cart where he was sitting in this horrible heat and humidity weather around here and I started giving him his stuff and he actually had the nerve to say "I appreciate this so much dude...your so nice and caring...was telling my girl how beautiful she was"... he was naming all these features about her that are hot and then he said this..."Next time dude just give me the cash".. I told him that I didn't give him money cuz I knew he would have spent it on drugs.!!!....if my money is gonna get wasted on drugs they better be for me to catch a buzz..lolz..anyways I do little stuff like that often but not usually to homeless people...my little city doesn't have many but a few... and I actually do these kind acts often cuz I GENUINELY like to and I also know all about Karma and it's power to return 10 fold.!!! Try it sometime and see if your Karma changes.!!! Just some food for thought.??

Every day.

Ill send your chick a pic of my tiny piece of shit of a poor excuse cawk.

Now that's being selfless!

Srs though. I never expect shit in return. I've lived the selfish life when I was younger, it's pretty shitty.

Every day.

Ill send your chick a pic of my tiny piece of shit of a poor excuse cawk.

Now that's being selfless!

Srs though. I never expect shit in return. I've lived the selfish life when I was younger, it's pretty shitty.
Never know bro., she might enjoy those pics.!!! She ECSPECIALLY likes CAWK pics when she's on a 12hr shift like tonight and size does not matter to her or she wouldn't ride my crayon size cawk like it's a big cucumber on steroids.!! Think she rubs one out on a patient's bed pan.!!!
#iluvsquirters. Lolz

I agree...not sure how old you are my dude., but as u mentioned i also was a very selfish prick when I was young with money and materialistic stuff.!!! I didn't comprehend the word "appreciation"...little older and wiser now and I get soooooooo much more gratification from "giving" than "receiving" unless it's oral.!! Lolz.. srrsly though I do feel like a better soul by helping someone in need then wasting money in foolish ways like watching the slot machines spin around and around while there's some homeless dude that might not even be a druggie and infact may have fought in wars for our freedom that is going without a meal...well shit I feel good when I go drive to a fast food joint and take them back a few burgers or something to eat then putting that 1$ or 5$ bill in a slot machine to watch it spin 1 time...
Just makes my soul feel better and also enforces the meaning of Karma!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Never know bro., she might enjoy those pics.!!! She ECSPECIALLY likes CAWK pics when she's on a 12hr shift like tonight and size does not matter to her or she wouldn't ride my crayon size cawk like it's a big cucumber on steroids.!! Think she rubs one out on a patient's bed pan.!!!
#iluvsquirters. Lolz

I agree...not sure how old you are my dude., but as u mentioned i also was a very selfish prick when I was young with money and materialistic stuff.!!! I didn't comprehend the word "appreciation"...little older and wiser now and I get soooooooo much more gratification from "giving" than "receiving" unless it's oral.!! Lolz.. srrsly though I do feel like a better soul by helping someone in need then wasting money in foolish ways like watching the slot machines spin around and around while there's some homeless dude that might not even be a druggie and infact may have fought in wars for our freedom that is going without a meal...well shit I feel good when I go drive to a fast food joint and take them back a few burgers or something to eat then putting that 1$ or 5$ bill in a slot machine to watch it spin 1 time...
Just makes my soul feel better and also enforces the meaning of Karma!!!

I was going to say that I don't believe in karma and then I remembered one night, many moons ago, when I was extra pale and extra drunk, I told a fella at the bar to slug me while in the parking lot. He kicked me in the shin and when I looked down he upper cutted me.

A buddy who was with me didn't know I told him to hit me so he ran over and clocked him. I proceeded to give him a couple kicks on the ground and we left the bar parking lot.

One week later I get wrekked by a group of dudes outside of a bar, get throttled and get robbed.

Karma?

Dude., that is totally awesome.!!! ...and the fact that she wanted u guys to remain anonymous says alot about your guys character.!!! That's why I included "without expectation of reward or any other ulterior motives.". That's the kind of stuff I'd like to hear more of in this thread.!! Mr. and Mrs. BillyTheKid you my friend will definately have some great Karma working it's way back to you in some form or another.!!! Awesome dude.!!!

My wife and love helping as much we can. One day when I become a millionaire my goal is to help and improvised family and bring them from poor to middle class. One family a year if we could do more than me will. Most people at the church do give money and then use it as a tax right off. My wife discuss this often, and we both have reached the conclusion that we won't right it off since we both helped those kids because our souls hearts and I believe God told us to do it. We don't expect anything in return because we have a pretty nice life and God has put us in position to be able to help others. That is our mission. It's nice to see others helping those in need. Keep it up bro. You are a great person and man. And Karma will work it's way back in one form or another for you as well. I hate to see kids that have nothing and don't know what the world has to offer. I would like to see more responses in this thread and hear the awesome stories of helping and giving to others that don't have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say that I don't believe in karma and then I remembered one night, many moons ago, when I was extra pale and extra drunk, I told a fella at the bar to slug me while in the parking lot. He kicked me in the shin and when I looked down he upper cutted me.

A buddy who was with me didn't know I told him to hit me so he ran over and clocked him. I proceeded to give him a couple kicks on the ground and we left the bar parking lot.

One week later I get wrekked by a group of dudes outside of a bar, get throttled and get robbed.

Karma?

I definitely believe in Karma I've experienced the good and bad. One girl I was with I took advantage of. We where living together and splitting the bills. One month I told her I didn't have my half, this was after we went out and I spent a few thousand dollars. I just said it to see what she was going to say and she said ok I got it. I totally lied and went along with my lie and didn't pay my half of the bills. I payed for that. Shit came back to me in a pretty bad way. I reached out to recently and apologized for being a dick and asshole.

I definitely believe in Karma I've experienced the good and bad. One girl I was with I took advantage of. We where living together and splitting the bills. One month I told her I didn't have my half, this was after we went out and I spent a few thousand dollars. I just said it to see what she was going to say and she said ok I got it. I totally lied and went along with my lie and didn't pay my half of the bills. I payed for that. Shit came back to me in a pretty bad way. I reached out to recently and apologized for being a dick and asshole.

What did she say?

"You died a long time ago Billy!" *shakes fist*

What did she say?

"You died a long time ago Billy!" *shakes fist*

She forgave me. She was a good girl and pretty but I had just gotten divorced and it was a rebound relationship. I knew it I should have just left her alone. But after that shit went downhill for me. One bad thing after another. Things are good now and I'm grateful and thankful.

Yeah I died along time a young gangster thief. I sometimes feel I was born in the wrong era. I love things from the old days especially world war 2. I would have loved to have been a part of that war.

I used to all the time, then i listened to "think and grow rich" by Napoleon hill, and it discourages such behavior because it reinforces their wretchedness and therefore doesn't really help them.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I used to all the time, then i listened to "think and grow rich" by Napoleon hill, and it discourages such behavior because it reinforces their wretchedness and therefore doesn't really help them.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I need listen to that.

Karma?
Dang Jeffy.., physical harm= no bueno' for anyone involved.!! But in all seriousness., yeah that's kinda karma I would assume., now IMHO Karma can be a total slut sometimes., or possibly she was lookin out for you.??? It could have been much worse such as if you and your brother and or father BOTH get jumped and robbed too.!!! Or maybe a lesson of.."Hey Jeffy., stop going to the bars cuz when you get drunk you make bad decisions.??? I guess she leaves alot of it up to the individual and how they interpret her slutty actions.!!???.. i guess what I believe is that Karma will take care of you good and bad., like if you didn't retaliate maybe you would have left after cheapshots and went and found some fine ass little piece of vagina that felt sorry for you that you got jumped and she threw you some dank pussy and rocked your world therefore making the cheap shots worth it.??? Hmmm..that's a tough one brother.!!! I would bet if you don't get drunk and no fighting that Karma would reward you with a hot little piece of ass to beat that pussy up and make for a much more enjoyable night than getting drunk and fighting.??? Im glad it was nothing serious though cuz sometimes the outcome of scenarios like that end with someone losing a life over a dumb reason.?? This is where your age and wisdom could determine much better than someone who just blazed a fatty of Sour Diesel(ME) that has my head spinnin like Beetlejuice.!!! Lolz... 🤕

cf617d1c05b8309e5bfd3b34a7bc9f59.jpg

Get Shredded!
My wife and love helping as much we can. One day when I become a millionaire my goal is to help and improvised family and bring them from poor to middle class. One family a year if we could do more than me will. Most people at the church do give money and then use it as a tax right off. My wife discuss this often, and we both have reached the conclusion that we won't right it off since we both helped those kids because our souls hearts and I believe God told us to do it. We don't expect anything in return because we have a pretty nice life and God has put us in position to be able to help others. That is our mission. It's nice to see others helping those in need. Keep it up bro. You are a great person and man. And Karma will work it's way back in one form or another for you as well. I hate to see kids that have nothing and don't know what the world has to offer. I would like to see more responses in this thread and hear the awesome stories of helping and giving to others that don't have.

My friend as I said these are the kind of stories I love to hear about...and firmly believe the same.!!! Like many don't believe me when I say that if I did play the lottery and happen to win one of those gigantic 300 million dollar prizes that I would help strangers that work hard and bust thier ass but always stuck behind the 8 ball....teach them how to run a simple buisiness and fund them anything within reason to make thier entire lifestyle different and allow them to live accordingly and have a much better lifestyle that they earned.!!! ..and I say within reason cuz the less I have to donate to one person/family would allow me to help that many other persons/families.!!! The things u mentioned to me are a total ditto back to you and your Mrs.!!! You are a great example that there are still great people with gigantic hearts and beautiful souls left to help our fellow humans.!!! I mean really...as I get older I have realized that I'm so less materialistic and more of a soulful person. I would rather live nice and comfy with the winnings and know that I made the same possible for 100 other families cuz I don't need that kind of money to bring happiness(unless it's a lifetime supply of pharma HGH and gears..j/k ☺) but I can tell by your comments that you have already picked up and surpassed what I was laying down.!!! You and the Mrs. and kids or possible kids if none yet that you have a very special spot on this earth bound body.!! One of my favorite quotes EVER...and my mother still to this day not only lives by it but even has it on a picture in a frame on her kitchen wall. The quote says....
"I only expect to pass through this life but once., so therefore if there is any bit of kindness or help I can do for one in need., Please let me do it now for I do not expect to pass through here again". End quote. You and Mrs. are wonderful people and great role models for many others that need to find that part of thier own soul...but then again you were blessed with this to lead by example.!!! Just these couple comments from you Mr.BillyTheKid have ALREADY made this thread well worth me telling my latest example of helping another fellow human.!!! Sure he was a druggie., but I don't know his story and for all I do know the last thing in life he ever wanted was to be a druggie begging for money outside a Walmart.!!! Just my .02 and some food for thought.!!!! Stay the same to you and the Mrs. and Karma will repay you guys as well and as I feel...sometimes it's a tenfold repayment that may have nothing to do with money or materialistic things.!!! Wonderful piece to read my friend.!!! Stay at it.!! -----much respect M-Steel 79.

Dang Jeffy.., physical harm= no bueno' for anyone involved.!! But in all seriousness., yeah that's kinda karma I would assume., now IMHO Karma can be a total slut sometimes., or possibly she was lookin out for you.??? It could have been much worse such as if you and your brother and or father BOTH get jumped and robbed too.!!! Or maybe a lesson of.."Hey Jeffy., stop going to the bars cuz when you get drunk you make bad decisions.??? I guess she leaves alot of it up to the individual and how they interpret her slutty actions.!!???.. i guess what I believe is that Karma will take care of you good and bad., like if you didn't retaliate maybe you would have left after cheapshots and went and found some fine ass little piece of vagina that felt sorry for you that you got jumped and she threw you some dank pussy and rocked your world therefore making the cheap shots worth it.??? Hmmm..that's a tough one brother.!!! I would bet if you don't get drunk and no fighting that Karma would reward you with a hot little piece of ass to beat that pussy up and make for a much more enjoyable night than getting drunk and fighting.??? Im glad it was nothing serious though cuz sometimes the outcome of scenarios like that end with someone losing a life over a dumb reason.?? This is where your age and wisdom could determine much better than someone who just blazed a fatty of Sour Diesel(ME) that has my head spinnin like Beetlejuice.!!! Lolz...

Some dudes were tossing beer bottles meet some friends and one of my smallest buddies mouths off so one guy walks over... Then two..: then three... Then four and five and fix and about 12 guys come over. So I'm wasted and stick my hands up to this one fella and say something like "what bitch?" And he knocks me the fuck out and I proceed to get kicked and beat the fuck up. I was cut up so bad and the side of my head was swollen like I was hit with a brick.

My buddy called the cops and they didn't do shit and then I declined medical and we all walked three Miles back to my buddies.

Good time.

My friend as I said these are the kind of stories I love to hear about...and firmly believe the same.!!! Like many don't believe me when I say that if I did play the lottery and happen to win one of those gigantic 300 million dollar prizes that I would help strangers that work hard and bust thier ass but always stuck behind the 8 ball....teach them how to run a simple buisiness and fund them anything within reason to make thier entire lifestyle different and allow them to live accordingly and have a much better lifestyle that they earned.!!! ..and I say within reason cuz the less I have to donate to one person/family would allow me to help that many other persons/families.!!! The things u mentioned to me are a total ditto back to you and your Mrs.!!! You are a great example that there are still great people with gigantic hearts and beautiful souls left to help our fellow humans.!!! I mean really...as I get older I have realized that I'm so less materialistic and more of a soulful person. I would rather live nice and comfy with the winnings and know that I made the same possible for 100 other families cuz I don't need that kind of money to bring happiness(unless it's a lifetime supply of pharma HGH and gears..j/k ☺) but I can tell by your comments that you have already picked up and surpassed what I was laying down.!!! You and the Mrs. and kids or possible kids if none yet that you have a very special spot on this earth bound body.!! One of my favorite quotes EVER...and my mother still to this day not only lives by it but even has it on a picture in a frame on her kitchen wall. The quote says....
"I only expect to pass through this life but once., so therefore if there is any bit of kindness or help I can do for one in need., Please let me do it now for I do not expect to pass through here again". End quote. You and Mrs. are wonderful people and great role models for many others that need to find that part of thier own soul...but then again you were blessed with this to lead by example.!!! Just these couple comments from you Mr.BillyTheKid have ALREADY made this thread well worth me telling my latest example of helping another fellow human.!!! Sure he was a druggie., but I don't know his story and for all I do know the last thing in life he ever wanted was to be a druggie begging for money outside a Walmart.!!! Just my .02 and some food for thought.!!!! Stay the same to you and the Mrs. and Karma will repay you guys as well and as I feel...sometimes it's a tenfold repayment that may have nothing to do with money or materialistic things.!!! Wonderful piece to read my friend.!!! Stay at it.!! -----much respect M-Steel 79.

Thanks brother. I love that quote. If you don't mind I'm going to copy that quote and get it framed for my house. Sometimes trying to lead by example doesn't work for the kids. But words that are written and seem daily can make a huge impact along with the actions of my wife and I. It's refreshing to see others that do the same. I give money to homeless addicts. I feel convicted by God to do it. I don't usually carry cash on me but when I do and see someone in need I usually give them what I have. I have so many stories. I stopped in a Walgreens and this lady walked up to me out of everyone in the store and asked me if I could help her get gas she had run out of gas on her way to work was her story. Dressed nice hair was done nice. But it felt like God was testing me I had a few hundred that day in my pocket all $100 bills. I gave her $100 and she asked do you want me to get change. I said no keep it. Like you material wealth or monetary wealth doesn't bring me joy or happiness. Helping others, treating others as you'd like to be treated is what brings me happiness and joy. Who knows I might be in a bind one day and someone will pay it forward. But for now I believe God has put my family in a position to be comfortable and still help others. I get that from my mom. As a kid I watched her help people and many of the people she helped were ungrateful. I used to get pissed and tell her don't help them ever again. Now as an adult with some wisdom I understand why she did it and still does it. It brings her joy and happiness. She looks for nothing in return. Keep doing those good works bro. You will be rewarded in some fashion. Like you said might not be materialistic or monetary but something that you will know is your reward for your good works.

About 20 years ago I did a ton of research on orphanages. I don't usually give resources to a grown man because 90% of the time they can get a job and support themselves if they really want to. Anyway, I hate hearing about kids suffering because their parents died or some other tragedy so that's where a few hundred bucks of mine goes every month. Most charities will disclose their financials so you can see if administrative costs are taking too big a piece of the money. About 1-2 times a year the kids write me letters about getting some clothing or shoes or about their education. These are seriously poor kids so they flip out over new shoes and clothing. It just feels right supporting those who can't support themselves. I have literally been doing this for 2 decades and would hope guys/gals reading this would consider doing this for orphan kids.

About 20 years ago I did a ton of research on orphanages. I don't usually give resources to a grown man because 90% of the time they can get a job and support themselves if they really want to. Anyway, I hate hearing about kids suffering because their parents died or some other tragedy so that's where a few hundred bucks of mine goes every month. Most charities will disclose their financials so you can see if administrative costs are taking too big a piece of the money. About 1-2 times a year the kids write me letters about getting some clothing or shoes or about their education. These are seriously poor kids so they flip out over new shoes and clothing. It just feels right supporting those who can't support themselves. I have literally been doing this for 2 decades and would hope guys/gals reading this would consider doing this for orphan kids.

That is awesome. This never crossed my mind. I appreciate you sharing this. I will look into this and do the same.

Some dudes were tossing beer bottles meet some friends and one of my smallest buddies mouths off so one guy walks over... Then two..: then three... Then four and five and fix and about 12 guys come over. So I'm wasted and stick my hands up to this one fella and say something like "what bitch?" And he knocks me the fuck out and I proceed to get kicked and beat the fuck up. I was cut up so bad and the side of my head was swollen like I was hit with a brick.

My buddy called the cops and they didn't do shit and then I declined medical and we all walked three Miles back to my buddies.

Good time.
Geeezus bro.., I'm glad those days are behind you dude.!!! Don't get it twisted I used to raise hell when I was younger and had my share of silly bar fights but shit like that nowadays with all these irresponsible gun owners and bunch of pussy's scared to fist make me feel like the chances of getting shot over a fist fight are very high these days. I'll stick to my çannabis when I wanna kick a buzz and stay away from that kinda shit.!!! Lolz...I'll keep helping folks when I can...younger., older., male/female., anyone I feel is way less fortunate then me and can use a little help and hope that in the long run Karma takes good care of me.!!! I mean I can't save the world but I can loan a hand when it's within my means and I know I'm not just being taken advantage of. Stay away from that stuff Jeffy cuz we need your comic relief around this forum.!!! Lolz.. Say YES to Çannabis and Pussy.!!!

I'm a giver. For instance, today, for no reason whatsoever. I gave the wife the best 3" of cawk she's ever had.

Thanks brother. I love that quote. If you don't mind I'm going to copy that quote and get it framed for my house. Sometimes trying to lead by example doesn't work for the kids. But words that are written and seem daily can make a huge impact along with the actions of my wife and I. It's refreshing to see others that do the same. I give money to homeless addicts. I feel convicted by God to do it. I don't usually carry cash on me but when I do and see someone in need I usually give them what I have. I have so many stories. I stopped in a Walgreens and this lady walked up to me out of everyone in the store and asked me if I could help her get gas she had run out of gas on her way to work was her story. Dressed nice hair was done nice. But it felt like God was testing me I had a few hundred that day in my pocket all $100 bills. I gave her $100 and she asked do you want me to get change. I said no keep it. Like you material wealth or monetary wealth doesn't bring me joy or happiness. Helping others, treating others as you'd like to be treated is what brings me happiness and joy. Who knows I might be in a bind one day and someone will pay it forward. But for now I believe God has put my family in a position to be comfortable and still help others. I get that from my mom. As a kid I watched her help people and many of the people she helped were ungrateful. I used to get pissed and tell her don't help them ever again. Now as an adult with some wisdom I understand why she did it and still does it. It brings her joy and happiness. She looks for nothing in return. Keep doing those good works bro. You will be rewarded in some fashion. Like you said might not be materialistic or monetary but something that you will know is your reward for your good works.

You are a very wise dude my friend and seem to see the "big picture"...that's rare these days as our normal lives are filled with so much smoke blown up our asses that our minds are trained to be on that "one track thinking" and if we don't think for ourselves then we might as well just be a bunch of robots roaming this earth. I encourage you to copy that QUOTE brother as it is not mine.!!! ..however for a couple sentences it carries a TON OF WEIGHT in meaning...infact where most quotes leave a name...it simply has this.. -----unknown...I just always kinda felt like it touched me and how I wanna live my life.,.. I can't afford to help hundreds of people yet but should I ever be put in that situation I would handle that properly.!!! Stay doing what u and the Mrs. are doing and u will continued to be rewarded brother.!!! I'm very glad you opened up and told some of your stories BillyTheKid.!!! Hopefully it atleast gives some people some good ideas my brother.!!! I'm quite sure it will...seems as if you been placed in this position with this wisdom for a REASON.!!! Keep using that REASON my friend.!!! Your a solid dude bro and it's good to see you around and sharing your stories.!!! Hell feel free to keep sharing some more as I think at some point and individual will be able to relate to that particular story.!!! All good my friend and chat soon.!!!!

I don't give anyone anything. No ones ever given me shit. If I can hand a bum a dollar. That means his lazy ass has a arm which means he can fuckin work.

homeless-man-goes-online.jpg

Back