• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hammer being bunk

massthetics

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What in the actual flying fuck? I ask him bout labs and he has been deleting me and cheapthreads' posts. At first I thought cheap was the problem, but are we all in agreement that this lab is fucking bogus or what?

Also hercules88 and cheap both both boils on their skin from his test or tren (they aren't sure which one caused it) back in December.. Posted a fake email to confirm some labs of his own that he is trying to pass off as a customer's. Just a warning fellas. Hammer, as a sponsor, is not a good choice. I have never been a rep for a single source since 2012 so I am completely independent and have been burned before so I am just telling u guys.. Stay away from hammer.

He self-admittedly doesn't do mass spectrometry testing on a single compound but has had 4 or 5 members post in the past 24 hours about shitty, bunk-ass, painful gear. Fuck this dude. Done.

Here we gooooooo another wack job lol. You guys feel free to check out my forum and check out the bloods and feedback. This guy has never even run my gear. His opinion is irrelevant and humorous. I been around for 3 years now I don't make up fake emails and bloods lol. Here is some bloods I got emailed to me today around 4pm today. This guy didn't start talking shit to me until around 7pm. So I must be a god damn psychic and knew I needed to come up with some fake emails and bloods around 7pm to contradict this guy!! Anyone with a pulse can see these are not fake. Numbers don't lie the guy was on 500mg of our SUS a week. You gotta remember I'm 3 years deep into this business online and literally over 5,000 successful orders and SO MUCH bloodwork and positive feedback. If you come to my forum it's reserved for customers or future customers with feedback or questions. You don't get to just swoop in and bash my fucking name off the fly just cause you're having a bad day. I busted my BALLS for my rep and my customer base. So you bet your ass I'll delete this guys verbal garbage along with anyone else that wants to do what he is doing. Here is the email and bloods by the way....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 248
Go take a look at MESO. Hammer has been torn to shreds on MESO. And other claims of bad gear. Bad raws maybe? Doesn't brew in a sanitary environment maybe? Or a bit of the first two and maybe he doesn't know how to brew. So many variables. But after seeing this board and MESO I wouldn't buy from him. We all have our sources and sometimes like to try new sources. I'll stick with my go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ur a dumb fuck hammer and u are being exposed now. Sorry, but I been around longer than you. YOU are the one no one is going to listen to. Have fun going down the tubes. Any good labs u can present are either replacements for shitty gear, freebies that u made someone agree to do bloods on, or are just straight up fake as fuck and posted anonymous by you. I have english skills and have been on here for 4 years so good luck clinging to the lil shit-show bathtub-brew of a business you have left because even the newb customers that you have left will know that u are getting shut down. You said "ohhhhh I'm so scared of the pit," and, "nobody will listen to you," so why the fuck did you rush over here less than 10 minutes later. Not used to getting caught off guard? Well get used to it, cause you already fucked over WAY too many people at this point between meso and, now, ASF.. And THAT is what WILL NOT be tolerated. It is over for your ugl operation. Don't gotta try your shitty gear. The guys here are like my brothers and they posted bloods showing that your business is garbage.

Last edited:
Ur a dumb fuck hammer and u are being exposed now. Sorry, but I been around longer than you. YOU are the one no one is going to listen to. Have fun going down the tubes. Any good labs u can present are either replacements for shitty gear, freebies that u made someone agree to do bloods on, or are just straight up fake as fuck and posted anonymous by you. I have english skills and have been on here for 4 years so good luck clinging to the lil shit-show bathtub-brew of a business you have left because even the newb customers have left will know that u are getting shut down.

Go take a look at MESO. Hammer has been torn to shreds on MESO. And other claims of bad gear. Bad raws maybe? Doesn't brew in a sanitary environment maybe? Or a bit of the first two and maybe he doesn't know how to brew. So many variables. But after seeing this board and MESO I wouldn't buy from him. We all have our sources and sometimes like to try new sources. I'll stick with my go to.

And who would that be?

See more talk of said boils ....whats with these boils I hear of :thinking:

Here we gooooooo another wack job lol. You guys feel free to check out my forum and check out the bloods and feedback. This guy has never even run my gear. His opinion is irrelevant and humorous. I been around for 3 years now I don't make up fake emails and bloods lol. Here is some bloods I got emailed to me today around 4pm today. This guy didn't start talking shit to me until around 7pm. So I must be a god damn psychic and knew I needed to come up with some fake emails and bloods around 7pm to contradict this guy!! Anyone with a pulse can see these are not fake. Numbers don't lie the guy was on 500mg of our SUS a week. You gotta remember I'm 3 years deep into this business online and literally over 5,000 successful orders and SO MUCH bloodwork and positive feedback. If you come to my forum it's reserved for customers or future customers with feedback or questions. You don't get to just swoop in and bash my fucking name off the fly just cause you're having a bad day. I busted my BALLS for my rep and my customer base. So you bet your ass I'll delete this guys verbal garbage along with anyone else that wants to do what he is doing. Here is the email and bloods by the way....

Dude u only send real hormone in your grape seed oil when it is a freebie or replacement for a loud complaint on open forum.

You guys have at it. I'm going to get back to packing orders.

You basically beg people to get labs like a lil girl AS SOON AS YOU OFFER THE REPLACEMENT.. Never fails. Post a damn blood result that isn't the result of a freebie or replacement that is a MEMBER of THIS FORUM. Not some fake fucking email with no return address or context surrounding it. Who knows when the fuck he drew those levels and I trust my brothers here on ASF more than some dude who got banned from meso for selling people fake shit and his lil newb or even possibly rep buddy... Once again, it is over, dude.

Yeah man. Fuck him. I know this is my fault for fucking with him but after being off his shit for 3 months I was still shut down. Idk what the fuck it was but it wasn't test.

My boys test levels came back at 11. I was on the same shit. Got bigger and had crazy pumps by my Dick was acting funny and I felt like shit.

Anyone who fucks with this dude is playing the Russian roulette with their lives.

Not so much saying that they'll die or whatever. But who wants to chance putting something in their bodies that isn't what it's supposed to be

ahhhhhhh meso the memories lol lol. I registered there back in 2014 when I very first was getting started. I quickly found out that's not the place to source for any lab. Meso is a complete joke.... I cut off all business there and refused all orders from meso members. I literally turned down thousands and thousands of dollars. It's an open forum anyone can go look at the threads and see what I'm talking about. Those guys bash every single source on there. I mean every single lab on there gets bashed. That's the meso way lol. From time to time I would go on there and post up how successful I've become and it would literally eat them alive. It wasn't the most professional thing to do I'll own that but sure was kinda fun lol. I mean I would go back to a guy that had been bashing me from back in 2014 and say hey buddy I'm still here! I'm thriving in this industry! I made it!! And boy it would fire those guys up lol. They eventually banned me because I told a guy where I come from in real life he's get his head cracked open spewing shit out of his mouth like he was. I was glad I got banned I even had a disclaimer in my posts says Hamner will refuse all meso members orders we do not accept orders from meso member. Go look for yourself. Before that I even put up a promo on there giving away a free bottle of INSANITY 150 (it's a pre workout product I carry) the code for the free bottle was "I'm a Meso hater" lol. And I gave out about 20 bottles and probably 3 guys gave feedback that was positive after all of them promised to leave feedback. But of course the positive feedback was buried beneath other members just coming in and taking shit. If you don't believe me go check out Meso for yourself it's a mad house over there.

I guarantee you this.. Business is dropping off as of TODAY because nobody here wants your infection&pip-causing shitty ass gso labeled as gear.. And even new batch numbers will not save you from that, you fucking scammer.

Get Shredded!
Everybody knows he got trashed on meso and subsequently banned. He doesn't need to cite his sources. Do a simple google search brother. Get off of hammer's dick.
Dude!!!

Lighten the fuck up!!!

Just asking who he likes.

JFC take some test or raise your AI!!!

I do not buy from anyone on here and have no favorites.

Do yourself a favor, have some fun, get a hobby, take a vacation, have a drink!

Yeah man. Fuck him. I know this is my fault for fucking with him but after being off his shit for 3 months I was still shut down. Idk what the fuck it was but it wasn't test.

My boys test levels came back at 11. I was on the same shit. Got bigger and had crazy pumps by my Dick was acting funny and I felt like shit.

Anyone who fucks with this dude is playing the Russian roulette with their lives.

hahaha!!!! Well buddy I've sent off about I shit you not over 50,000 vials since I been at this and everyone is fine. Yea you guys got some of the bad raw I got 8 months ago and I sent you guys replacements correct? That's very old news now there has been around 20 blood tests since last Christmas bro lol. I got a little bad raw 8 months ago I owned that and fixed it simple as that :) the bloods don't don't lie guys. Ok I'm done I gotta get back to work! And hey Mass... NOTHING is over my customer base is very impressive I'm not going ANYWHERE man. Only way I'm going away is if the Feds get my ass. Knock on wood!! You guys take care

Dude!!!

Lighten the fuck up!!!

Just asking who he likes.

JFC take some test or raise your AI!!!

I do not buy from anyone on here and have no favorites.

Do yourself a favor, have some fun, get a hobby, take a vacation, have a drink!
What kind of drink??Cervesa?Coke?lol

ahhhhhhh meso the memories lol lol. I registered there back in 2014 when I very first was getting started. I quickly found out that's not the place to source for any lab. Meso is a complete joke.... I cut off all business there and refused all orders from meso members. I literally turned down thousands and thousands of dollars. It's an open forum anyone can go look at the threads and see what I'm talking about. Those guys bash every single source on there. I mean every single lab on there gets bashed. That's the meso way lol. From time to time I would go on there and post up how successful I've become and it would literally eat them alive. It wasn't the most professional thing to do I'll own that but sure was kinda fun lol. I mean I would go back to a guy that had been bashing me from back in 2014 and say hey buddy I'm still here! I'm thriving in this industry! I made it!! And boy it would fire those guys up lol. They eventually banned me because I told a guy where I come from in real life he's get his head cracked open spewing shit out of his mouth like he was. I was glad I got banned I even had a disclaimer in my posts says Hamner will refuse all meso members orders we do not accept orders from meso member. Go look for yourself. Before that I even put up a promo on there giving away a free bottle of INSANITY 150 (it's a pre workout product I carry) the code for the free bottle was "I'm a Meso hater" lol. And I gave out about 20 bottles and probably 3 guys gave feedback that was positive after all of them promised to leave feedback. But of course the positive feedback was buried beneath other members just coming in and taking shit. If you don't believe me go check out Meso for yourself it's a mad house over there.

Fuck your story about meso. A scammer is a scammer and your un-tested, bacteria-infested, improperly-filtered, bathroom-brewed gear isn't worth a fucking dollar here at ASF. Good luck on the your road to recovery.. P.S.. The only unbiased review that they can never defend themselves against is the guy who never used it but saw his buddies getting fucked over and wanted to help. Go do your research, guys.. This lab is fucking garbage and any positive lab result was planned or faked. Have a good night, fellas.

hahaha!!!! Well buddy I've sent off about I shit you not over 50,000 vials since I been at this and everyone is fine. Yea you guys got some of the bad raw I got 8 months ago and I sent you guys replacements correct? That's very old news now there has been around 20 blood tests since last Christmas bro lol. I got a little bad raw 8 months ago I owned that and fixed it simple as that :) the bloods don't don't lie guys. Ok I'm done I gotta get back to work! And hey Mass... NOTHING is over my customer base is very impressive I'm not going ANYWHERE man. Only way I'm going away is if the Feds get my ass. Knock on wood!! You guys take care

Im gonna knock on wood with you as no one wants to see those fucks.

Fuck your story about meso. A scammer is a scammer and your un-tested, bacteria-infested, improperly-filtered, bathroom-brewed gear isn't worth a fucking dollar here at ASF. Good luck on the ur road yo recovery.. P.S.. The only unbiased review that they can never defend themselves against is the guy who never used it but saw his buddies getting fucked over and wanted to help. Go do your research, guys.. This lab is fucking garbage and any positive lab result was planned or faked. Have a good night, fellas.
You have a good night as well;)

Old news? I got some bad Raws? Not the fucken point mother fucker.

The point is that you had no fucking clue about what was in the vial. It's about being fucken responsible. Yes you did replace the vials. But still man, that's not the point.

You're fucking irresponsible.

Back