• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh

VTX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is Jintropin legit. Who is the best with HGH. So much fake shit out there. Looking for the best source. Don't mind paying a little more. Jintropin is 600$ for 200iu kit. 20 10iu vials

I'm going to suggest the best pharma grade hgh that I've used that is tried, tested, and works, and that is SFY 36 iu Genotropin pens. The stuff is the real deal. There are others, but this is the best money can buy imo. I've run a crap load of those SFY pens and they are GOOD!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I'm going to suggest the best pharma grade hgh that I've used that is tried, tested, and works, and that is SFY 36 iu Genotropin pens. The stuff is the real deal. There are others, but this is the best money can buy imo. I've run a crap load of those SFY pens and they are GOOD!

I saw saw those on granabolic website. If ordered other gear through them and it was always g2go. Do you recommend going with a different source.

I saw saw those on granabolic website. If ordered other gear through them and it was always g2go. Do you recommend going with a different source.
Im just speaking for what I've run through a sponsor I've used. GR's I've haven't used.

Back