• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Legit Anavar for wife

Gmanzx11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife and I have been doing our research. Me I am looking forward to doing my first cycle and so is she. We have both been working out and have been in pretty good shape all our lives. I am 47 and she is 42. She is more into crossfit and does compete. She is wanting to do a cycle of Anavar. Our concerns our that she gets legit Anavar. What brands have any of you tried recently and can confirm are legit? Any thoughts on pharmacoms Anavar? All help appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Pharmacom has been tested more than any ugl. With every test coming back with great results. You can find some in our subforum. There has also been many member who have personaly ran the var with great succes. If and when you deciede to order sent me a pm I will throw you a discount code your way...

Thanks Dema. I myself have Pharmatest C 250 for my first cycle. Will definitely hit when decision is in.

there is a whole anavar thread answering this exact question with a shit ton of replies.
search is your friend

My wife just ran 8 weeks of Anavar from Pharmacom and had really good results. Her first time using at 48 years old. Always trained and was in good shape before. I ran it also and was very pleased

if money is no concern and with women it should not be world pharm is what I would pony up for my wife shit high as a mofo but it comes from a pharmacy.

Crazydoser has vermodje, and he's domestic. Vermodje orals are always on point. There oil not so much.

Thanks for all of your responses. We our going with pharmacoms Anavar. Will let you know how she likes it.

IML Gear Cream!
I picked up some alpha pharma from domesticsupply for the lady. I have never had a negative experience with AP gear. Hell their Dbol and Var are probably about the best to be had. But before I let her near it I lab maxed it just to be safe. Then I ran a box just to make sure it was good. After the first box I wanted to be really sure so I ran another, then one more because you can never be too sure ya know. As I was on the fourth box and looking pretty damn good I tossed her a few strips and said here knock yourself out.

LMAO!! I did order the lab max kit. Got it in mail today. It's the 10 vial kit and it includes 2 vial to check VAR. I do not want her taking anything that would harm her!! I was thinking about adding sum to the end of my first cycle.

I'm running ZPHC and the var is gtg.

DQ Var has been very loving ....Gr is solid as well...i cant speak for any of the others by expeirence, but pharmacom gets good reviews on a consistent basis...

Pharmacom Anavar had been proven by lab analysis as well as users, to include wifes and girlfriends.
Check Basicstero subforum for more feedback.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Basic has legit var. used it on my last blast g2g

Psl has top quality var and there colored like skittles check em out best of the best

Get Shredded!
ZPHC from DG

My daughters is on GP var right now @ 25mg/ed with no issues. I ran it myself at various high and low doses 50-100mg before I ever let her try it. It is real, muscle hardness and vascularity with zero water gain or back pumps, does take its toll on your lipids though. Overall I would feel good about any woman using it.

World pharma.

2.5 mg 2x a day with excellent results.

In wouldn't risk any other brand.

25mg for a female seems high imo

Vermodje would be my second go to.

Wouldn't let a female near any other lab.

Vermodje would be my second go to.

Wouldn't let a female near any other lab.
Just a question.... You really feel other labs var is something else , or junk? That's a pretty strong statement about other labs.....just curious.

World pharma.

2.5 mg 2x a day with excellent results.

In wouldn't risk any other brand.

25mg for a female seems high imo

It's all about personal tolerances. First time user, sure 10mg is a good starting point. I've run both AP and BD from WP and they are no better or worse than GP.
Real question is when you want it, because we all know WP is like waiting on Christmas.

Just a question.... You really feel other labs var is something else , or junk? That's a pretty strong statement about other labs.....just curious.

Not all of them but the majority.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all about personal tolerances. First time user, sure 10mg is a good starting point. I've run both AP and BD from WP and they are no better or worse than GP.
Real question is when you want it, because we all know WP is like waiting on Christmas.

You shouldn't pick on someone who isn't a bigg

Funny thing is I kind of like WP and I know he tries hard. But ever since the hangover......
20bb2649a726b2e615e1f34c71278b1e.jpg

Back