• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

N2 Guard cycle support

Bigrichfit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's good brotha's, wanted to get some feedback if anyone's ran this support while on. Most reviews are from guys running orals only and PH's. I'm sure it assist in all forms of steriods rather oral or inj. I been thinking about trying this out this upcoming run, my thing is, it says it controls high BP (something I really want to address while on) but has anyone ran it and has it controlled y'alls BP's back to a safe #? I ran 5% nutrition liver & organ defender but it didn't help my BP of course, so I came across this "all in one" and it seemed to have great reviews.

Do do you guys run the 7 recommend capsule dose everyday of the entire cycle?

Any feedback is appreciated.

BIGRICH

G to the grocery store and buy a big bag of sugar... Fill some caps and you got the same shit.... In other words don't waste your money.. All those reviews you read are fake, paid for, or have no bloods to prove it works.

G to the grocery store and buy a big bag of sugar... Fill some caps and you got the same shit.... In other words don't waste your money.. All those reviews you read are fake, paid for, or have no bloods to prove it works.

And that's why I ask y'all guys first, any recommendations on a good support or should I just buy individual products for each i.e.:kidneys, liver, heart.. Really want a good lead on controlling high BP, clean eating and cardio while I'm on but I need an addition to assist, appreciate it

I use liv52 and tudca and coq10.... That's me... I also have some other for occasions depending on what I'm running but I would research some more if I were you... But those few things should help stear you in the right direction...

I use liv52 and tudca and coq10.... That's me... I also have some other for occasions depending on what I'm running but I would research some more if I were you... But those few things should help stear you in the right direction...

Will do, appreciate it 👊

Tudca and NAC for me, I've used liv52 before though

IML Gear Cream!
Bwaahahahaha..thats some funny fuckin shit there

Do they sell this so called n2gaurd at truckstops?

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

I went to a gastro doc and he seen my liver enzymes were high, I told em I'm on trt and I lift so they fluctuate, I'm just passed normal limits, so I said can I get some UDCA to help with my liver, he shot it down, said there's no studies it works blah blah blah, but that he wants to test me for hepatitis, now I got 2 young kids with my wife, wouldn't we know if we have hepatitis? I swear man docs are full of shit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

He also said my c reactive protein is high, so he wants to put a scope in me in a hospital to check for Crohns smh, these docs make $ off of procedures and will put you through the ringer boy

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back