• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What razors do you use for the Face/body (expensive or inexpensive?)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What razors do you use for the Face/body (expensive or inexpensive?) I've always been a Quattro kinda guy,but sheesh these things get rather costly..

I tried the fusion, she had a coupon so why not,meh? But holy hell I'd rather spend it on my diet..Plus at almost 40 yrs old I'm losing the drive to shave anymore..It's been a choir for 2 1/2 decades..

I been using HER razor the "Intuition" off and on for 2 years now (I'll sneak it).. It has soap around it..It's absolutely tits!:winkfinger:..

Now just the other week I scored big at Walmart and found these "Schick" Hydro-5.. Hands down the absolute best razor I have EVER used to date.. I shave everyday with it in the shower, and I'm yet to change a cartridge (almost 2 weeks now, about 9-10 days)

500-830165-847__1.jpg

9f4911d5627541ca4fe3c77f5826b5b6.jpg

My #1 choice for shaving arms quick and cheap few nicks here n there from time to time but it's all worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doller of the month shave club. 9$ a month 4 bad ass razors in your mailbox every month. 1 last a whole month just like a Mach 3

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I use the hydro for my head, 1 last a month. And it's weird, they actually work better after used a few times

9f4911d5627541ca4fe3c77f5826b5b6.jpg

My #1 choice for shaving arms quick and cheap few nicks here n there from time to time but it's all worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol

The Hydro 5 used to be my go to. Very expensive and at least for me the quality has gone down.

I now use Harry's https://www.harrys.com/

After getting the trial kit, I spend $15 for 3 months worth of razors (8 blades). I have a rough beard, and I shave 4 days a week, but one razor lasts me 2 weeks easy. Amazing.

The Hydro 5 used to be my go to. Very expensive and at least for me the quality has gone down.

I now use Harry's https://www.harrys.com/

After getting the trial kit, I spend $15 for 3 months worth of razors (8 blades). I have a rough beard, and I shave 4 days a week, but one razor lasts me 2 weeks easy. Amazing.
This is my first time using it, I love it, if it was better then hell Im late, but still happy.. I gotta look into harrys..cause I too have 5:30 just hrs after shaving, I have to shave daily.. 15$ is a damn steal man, wow!

I use the hydro for my head, 1 last a month. And it's weird, they actually work better after used a few times
Yeah, I noticed that, after the first few shaves it gets slimmier and cuts better..I leave it in the shower so its always most, its great man

schick extreme 3 i use a new one every time. i have sensitive skin

This is my first time using it, I love it, if it was better then hell Im late, but still happy.. I gotta look into harrys..cause I too have 5:30 just hrs after shaving, I have to shave daily.. 15$ is a damn steal man, wow!

Yeah, I noticed that, after the first few shaves it gets slimmier and cuts better..I leave it in the shower so its always most, its great man

This is what I did..... $3....... https://www.harrys.com/trial/build#customize

Dollar shave club here

Trying Harry's. Tired of paying $30+ for 4 blades. I'm sure most of you have figured this out, but conditioner works very well instead of shave gel. Its not only cheaper but there is no razor bumps.

Sam-

Gillette fusion proglide. Best fuckin razor I've ever used, with shave butter. Tried the $6 razors from dollar shave club and wasn't impressed. Gonna try the $9 razors from them and see if they're any betted

Trying Harry's. Tired of paying $30+ for 4 blades. I'm sure most of you have figured this out, but conditioner works very well instead of shave gel. Its not only cheaper but there is no razor bumps.

Sam-

I use antibacterial Dial soap it lathers up really well, then once I'm done shaving I use Neutrogena salicylic acid acne face wash, it tightens up my skin really nice and I get no razor bumps... I have a mirror on my shower wall so I just lather up like a son of a bitch with the soap and it works wonders... I never use shaving cream....

Dollar for me also....I hate shaving! I usually run a 2-3 beard before I shave....here's the big thing....that Shave Butter they have is the best shit I've ever used. I'm an old fart too...it's the best shave cream I've ever used. Especially when you are going on 2-3 days. It's so smooth and no rash.

Been using Harry's for the head, and Gillette Fusion Proshield for the face. Dollar Shave club has some good ones too.

3d89ab0dbb44771ed07e74750e4a357c.jpg

Best shave I've ever had. Single blade butterfly safety razor. 5 replacement blades for $3.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yeah safety razors are my go to for beard.

I can't shave my head with them though so I keep a fusion on deck for that.

Cleaning your razor, no matter what you use, will make it last 10x longer. I set mine in some isopropyl after I'm done for 10 min or so and it helps a lot. That and tell the wife to use her own.

I will choke a bitch if she tries to use my razor :mad:

Cleaning your razor, no matter what you use, will make it last 10x longer. I set mine in some isopropyl after I'm done for 10 min or so and it helps a lot. That and tell the wife to use her own.
I never considered that..great idea

Lol at tell the wife..I've caught her a few times using mine, nothing sets me off worst!

Gonna try this

Edwin Jagger DE89 with Astra or Prosilver blades. Can get a 5 pack for about 50 cents that lasts at least a month.

I use dollar shave club. I only have to get the bimonthly delivery because I have a beard and my wife likes my chest hairy. They're decent razors though. I use them on my neck and balls(what's left of them 😂)

Dollar for me also....I hate shaving! I usually run a 2-3 beard before I shave....here's the big thing....that Shave Butter they have is the best shit I've ever used. I'm an old fart too...it's the best shave cream I've ever used. Especially when you are going on 2-3 days. It's so smooth and no rash.
That shits the shit

Back