• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this normal ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I posted about my new first time using Canadian Peotide HGH , and I posted that unlike ZHPD , Pharmatropin , and Humatropin . A week in NO swelling in ankles , numb arms at night like the others, but also when I add the bac water it turns to liquid emitiatly instead of chunks having to dissolve ??? I am getting bloods next week and I will share , and like I said before I AM NOT saying it is bunk , just sharing my experiences so far !!! I think we all overthink when dealing with UGLs . I read before that HGH should take a little time to dissolve ???

real pharma gh mixes instantly and is crystal clear

Ok I posted about my new first time using Canadian Peotide HGH , and I posted that unlike ZHPD , Pharmatropin , and Humatropin . A week in NO swelling in ankles , numb arms at night like the others, but also when I add the bac water it turns to liquid emitiatly instead of chunks having to dissolve ??? I am getting bloods next week and I will share , and like I said before I AM NOT saying it is bunk , just sharing my experiences so far !!! I think we all overthink when dealing with UGLs . I read before that HGH should take a little time to dissolve ???

Did you mean to say IMMEDIATELY?
It doesnt take much time for GH powder to get dissoved completely.
Just out of curiosity, how did you like Pharmatropin?

Did you mean to say IMMEDIATELY?
It doesnt take much time for GH powder to get dissoved completely.
Just out of curiosity, how did you like Pharmatropin?
Well it's hard to say because I only ran one kit before I switched to Humatrope . However I did put on about 10 pounds of water in the first week , 10ius per day .

I started Pharmatropin and Anavar at the same time , and I blew up with water the first week , almost 10 lbs . I posted that maybe the Var was D Bol , will never know . BTW this CUNT ( DEMA ) he never starts a post , he just lurks in his moms basement and makes smart ass comments to everybody !!! Just follow him and you will see . The guy from domestic supply asked me a question and I told him my experience and if it's not good enough I don't really give a shit either way .

Holy fuck balls, Sumner is back. I am emitiatly entertained.

IML Gear Cream!
Well it's hard to say because I only ran one kit before I switched to Humatrope . However I did put on about 10 pounds of water in the first week , 10ius per day .

way too much too soon , thats amateur hour

I keep wondering if this guy will ever figure out that the reason he has so many problems is because he has no idea what the fuck he is doing.

Sumner, what's the common factor in all these problems you have?

I don't understand why he is even allowed here. He is obviously a huge liability to the board. There is no telling what this guy might do.

His stories never add up, like the fact he boasts about being rich but he can't spell. I haven't met many unintelligent rich people.

I don't understand why he is even allowed here. He is obviously a huge liability to the board. There is no telling what this guy might do.
ALLOWED ON HERE ?????? Lmaooooo , you dumb fucks , I come on here when I have a question or feel my gear may not be up to snuff ! Unlike you knuckleheads this is a very small part of my life , I don't give a shit about any of you or this forum or any other forum .

I have so much to say, but do not know what to say.

First time in my life, I'm stumped.........

There is no reason you should be taking 10iu daily. You're wasting your money. You should be focusing on other things rather than GH. I doubt you need to take any at all.

There is no reason you should be taking 10iu daily. You're wasting your money. You should be focusing on other things rather than GH. I doubt you need to take any at all.
For starters yes, fully agree.

10ius is what I use for one week and when I get agressive 20ius a week for maybe a 4 week run but that's it.

ALLOWED ON HERE ?????? Lmaooooo , you dumb fucks , I come on here when I have a question or feel my gear may not be up to snuff ! Unlike you knuckleheads this is a very small part of my life , I don't give a shit about any of you or this forum or any other forum .

Hey bro you just proved Squat Gods point ...just chill and do your research a lot of good brothers and sisters here nobody out to get you...peace..

Hey bro you just proved Squat Gods point ...just chill and do your research a lot of good brothers and sisters here nobody out to get you...peace..
Guys I am a 46 year old family man and thank god also a successful business owner . I used to compete back in the late 90's , and now about a year ago I started training again for a hobby and I am quite vein . I come on here and ask valid candid questions I have hooping for some personal experience feedback , instead I get these dipshit kids in there moms basement being smart asses , so I just start fucking with them throughout weird shit out there to get them all worked up , and I honestly sit back and laugh . All I ask for is a reasonable answer not a smart ass . Anyways I will be at the Mr Olympia next month , if anybody wants to talk to me in person , post it here I will be watching . BTW that was in no way dirogitory , just maybe talk shop and you can report back the forum boys . BTW I tested the Canadian Peptide HGH today and it is NOT HCG , not not seeing any usual sides ?? That was my only question

Get Shredded!
Guys I am a 46 year old family man and thank god also a successful business owner . I used to compete back in the late 90's , and now about a year ago I started training again for a hobby and I am quite vein . I come on here and ask valid candid questions I have hooping for some personal experience feedback , instead I get these dipshit kids in there moms basement being smart asses , so I just start fucking with them throughout weird shit out there to get them all worked up , and I honestly sit back and laugh . All I ask for is a reasonable answer not a smart ass . Anyways I will be at the Mr Olympia next month , if anybody wants to talk to me in person , post it here I will be watching . BTW that was in no way dirogitory , just maybe talk shop and you can report back the forum boys . BTW I tested the Canadian Peptide HGH today and it is NOT HCG , not not seeing any usual sides ?? That was my only question

It is spelled Vain You are a vain person as in you are really into yourself.

A vein is a tube that blood flows through

And I corrected derogatory for you.

And yes, I am vain too
:)

GICH!

Hey I'll be at the olympia as well... I will keep an eye out for someone walking around with a helmet!!
Well if your mom will let you go , let me know !! I don't take any of this keyboard BS personal . U do come off as a real loser though . Why don't you try to add something to the forum instead of just commenting and talking trash to people ? Don't worry , I hope one day your dreams will come true . Whatever it is , ( not be fat , get out of moms basement , find a job , ect !!! ) In fact if you are really looking for work you can work for me !!! Clean my pool , my boat , cars heel you can even tend my garden . Just do me a favor and do not let me see your name if I ever decide to ask a question or share something on this forum . The offer still stands for Vegas , I will be there

Back