• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here we go again

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hands down favorite pharma mix!
Just when I was getting used to dry pillow cases!

Thanks for another flawless transaction DG!

Thanks for the pic. Nice old school Raiders tat too.

I have to say my buddy just ordered from here and he said that it was less than 5 days start to finish and pkg was nice. Nice Work

Hands down favorite pharma mix!
Just when I was getting used to dry pillow cases!

Thanks for another flawless transaction DG!

That's a ligament delt right there. You will put that bottle to good use!

Been wanting to try the Pharma Mix 2. Let us know how you like it.

Nice, post some feedback on that stuff, curious what people have to say.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Been a while since ive updated my progress. I ended my tren x mast x test cycle roughly 2 months ago. Since then i have cruised on test prop and whinny which wrapped up roughly a month ago so i couldnt help but want to extend this pharma mix ii. Ive written about this mix several times but ill add a few notes since a few people have asked. First a big factor in these mixes i assume is cost. It really is an al in one compound so for the price you cant miss. Having run this mix before i can tell you the balance of each compound is spot on. Ive read where others have attributed tren side control to the mast but honestly i would say its more balanced out by the test. Ive run this cycle as a stand alone in other words a non mix but same compounds and having the ability to adjust the test and mast gave me a solid idea as to which compound does what. As most would agree and imo the mast really shapes and adds definition to the muscle..when used with whinny you can really see the grainy striations form BUT only when the bf% is low enough for the muscle development to show thru. We have all read about the ups and downs of tren and this mix is no different you will be awake all night and sweat thru every sheet and pillow case but there is really nothing like tren for lean muscle growth. Currently im pinning 1ml every mon wed and fri with a 50mg boost on tues thurs sat. (Only 2 pins in) Although my diet has remained clean over the last 6 months i have no longer been on a caloric deficit and find myself carrying an additional 5 pounds at the moment for a walking around weight of 196 lbs. Previously i stayed at 191lbs for the entire cycle so the additional weight should be fun to shape down. Unlike before in which my cycle started at me being completely out of n shape im at a good starting point so the gains should be much different this round.

Just a quick update..like I said..I love this pharma mix!
Wrapped up the most recent vial a few days ago.
Ended up pinning 1ml ED (just like old times)
Gonna take it easy the next couple weeks and possibly get onto something more of 20 30 pound lean bulk cycle. Until then...thanks again DG!

A fairly lean 194 lbs

Looking good mean and lean Bundy74. Adding 20 or 30 lbs of lean bulk will make you a monster. Keep it up brother!

Back