• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear and Acne

Belle

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else struggling with this? Any solutions you guys have found? If I wash too much I break out more, if not enough I break out more, and even at a good balance as far as skin, still breaking out. Anything you girls use? I thought I was over this whole thing back in middle school.

Doxycycline worked wonders for me! I tried bactrim also which didn't do anything for me. Guess you just have to see what will work for you! Took me a long time to finally get it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every body is diff in ph levels
Some epsomw , sun
But
Sheriv said for female
Take her advice

I know this is an old thread so you may have found a solution but as females, when we take AAS, our bodies are put into overdrive. You've manipulated your hormones and now they try to regulate. .. high test or high estrogen can lead to acne... depending what compound you are running, some can affect it more than others. Back off the dose and see what happens or switch out brands or compounds themselves can also help.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I know this is an old thread so you may have found a solution but as females, when we take AAS, our bodies are put into overdrive. You've manipulated your hormones and now they try to regulate. .. high test or high estrogen can lead to acne... depending what compound you are running, some can affect it more than others. Back off the dose and see what happens or switch out brands or compounds themselves can also help.

Thx GG, I appreciate it. Been looking at your advice since before I joined the forum. I've lowered dosages a lot, I think for my body less is more.

Thx GG, I appreciate it. Been looking at your advice since before I joined the forum. I've lowered dosages a lot, I think for my body less is more.

Yes, typically us girls need droplets of anything and we will see a difference. Some compounds are also better if you taper up or down... just depending on how you ate responding to it.

Glad to hear it worked out :)

Back