• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Girl

Belle

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been following/reading for a while, gotten lots of education that way! Not a whole lot of females on here from what I have seen, so I figured adding one more wouldn't hurt?

Awww ya.. Welcome b..

Cheapthreads out..

Welcome. Lots of good people around here. Mrs.robinson, shells fit,geargodess, and sheriv have a lot of knowledge if you need anything feel free to pm me.

Welcome aboard

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum B. Glad to have another female around.

Welcome to the forum!

Kick your shoes off and stay awhile!!

I guess i havent thought about about the gender ratio but you are right, I don't see many ladies around. I hope we don't scare you off.

Sup baby girl, Im SB..

Christian-Bale-look.gif

Welcome Belle. I think I'm going to make a female gimmick account up. You'll get more attention here by the end of the night than I have gotten in years lol....... well back to my lonely pathetic life for now.

Welcome Belle. I think I'm going to make a female gimmick account up. You'll get more attention here by the end of the night than I have gotten in years lol....... well back to my lonely pathetic life for now.

Lol, they are all slacking. This used to be like 6pages by now and ATLEAST five posts asking for pics. Good to see everyone behaving.

Back