• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First week on Canadian Peotides HGH

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just got back from a 3 week Europe vacation , so I could not bring any HGH , I did sneak my test and proviron , thank god the wife was happy , horny all day everyday . Anyways I have used Pharmatropin , ZPHCD and Humatrope , and every time I start a new run my ankles and hand swell and my arms numb at night . Let me preface first that I am in no way saying the Canadian Peptide from Drugs Gear is bunk , I am getting bloods next week, I am just saying I am not seeing the same swelling , and numbness at night in my arms at night . Just looking for any thoughts or experience with this brand . I have seen really good review and bloods

How many iu's are you taking? One week is pretty early to feel any sides, imo. Took me around a month to feel any sides from Somatropin. I'd just wait and see how your bloods come back.

GH is too hard to judge by sides. Wait for your labs and pls post results.

Yea that is what I am thinking , 5 iu a day . I am sure it's legit , I pinned 5 iu this morning to see if I get any water retention

Back