• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bye ASF!

onebigpump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been a nice ride but with all the drama and bullshit. I figured it would be best to go to a different forum and be drama free.

Not to mention some mods here clearly don't give a fuck about the customers. Heavy your cool and so is s2h. Tommy your a douche. Sheri not everything mentioned in any threads is always about you..

JD has always been the man.

But who gives a fuck if I leave anyway so bye guys!

PS: Trap says suck his dick Sheri 😘

You'll be back bro.

They always come back :)

Been a nice ride but with all the drama and bullshit. I figured it would be best to go to a different forum and be drama free.

Not to mention some mods here clearly don't give a fuck about the customers. Heavy your cool and so is s2h. Tommy your a douche. Sheri not everything mentioned in any threads is always about you..

PS: Trap says suck his dick Sheri 😘

Holey moley :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

PS: Trap says suck his dick Sheri 
You can dislike mods on a board but if it is filled with great members then in my opinion its worth it to stay.
If you are posting within the rules then you wont have any reactions with the mods.
As far as sources go, deal with ones on the other board where the rules are diffefent.
And hell yes, JD is the man even though he likes BBC! 😜

You can dislike mods on a board but if it is filled with great members then in my opinion its worth it to stay.
If you are posting within the rules then you wont have any reactions with the mods.
As far as sources go, deal with ones on the other board where the rules are diffefent.
And hell yes, JD is the man even though he likes BBC!

How many boards have a counselling service like my Kindness Thread???

Jesus fucking Christ the grass ain't greener!

some one pay attention to me or I'm leaving too.... :coffee:

see you tomorrow

Can i have his screen name?

Cheapthreads out..

Shit I'm out of here! Thats it I'm going to another topic!

fWx327.gif

Wait for it........WAAAAAIIIITTTTT .....wait...... Yep no one still gives a fuck

Kills me ppl expect a board , what ever board it is to kiss their ass,, Thats about as kindergardenish as it gets.. Im going to another board because no one begs me to stay

Back