• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Asf competition

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How is no one from PSL participating in the bulk/cut transformation?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I wish I could but posting up pictures from my end is hard due to my position in the industry

How is no one from PSL participating in the bulk/cut transformation?

Though the same thing. PSL is great stuff, I'm just finishing a log on the t400 on another forum, great quality stuff and no pip!

I wish I could but posting up pictures from my end is hard due to my position in the industry

I don't believe that any industry would be particularly accepting of AAS abuse. Not sure how your situation is any different than any one elses.. supposedly you are in the BB training world basically surrounded by steroids. You would think that would be a pretty big indicator that you are somehow involved in AAS with out having to find your picture on a this forum.

You don't want to post pics fine... but the industry crap is a cop out. And a sponsored journal with out pictures makes about as much sense as buying a car and refusing to put gas in it.

I don't believe that any industry would be particularly accepting of AAS abuse. Not sure how your situation is any different than any one elses.. supposedly you are in the BB training world basically surrounded by steroids. You would think that would be a pretty big indicator that you are somehow involved in AAS with out having to find your picture on a this forum.

You don't want to post pics fine... but the industry crap is a cop out. And a sponsored journal with out pictures makes about as much sense as buying a car and refusing to put gas in it.
He might be a secret agent

Dude I'll post my driver license pic if PSL would sponsor me for this challenge

IML Gear Cream!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact he's affiliated with a distributor? Give the guy a break. I don't post pics either being a rep. Ever heard of conspiracy charges?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact he's affiliated with a distributor? Give the guy a break. I don't post pics either being a rep. Ever heard of conspiracy charges?

Yeah reps are dropping left and right from conspiracy charges... Pfft..

Yeah he is affiliated with a distributor.. PSL. He is running log for them... Not sure what the purpose of a log is with out showing progress. But hey we get an updated post everyday where he talks about how well he is doing.

Honestly, you know what my real issue is... he came on here basically talking down to any one that runs or has run heavy cycles... Acting like anyone that uses high doses does so because they don't know what they are doing. Because he felt that silly low doses would be fine.. But posts no pictures of progress he made on those low dose.. We are just supposed to believe that he made great gains.. Then he starts adding shit and upping everything... He names his log growing using the basics... Since when is test, gh, peptides, insulin, EQ and mast "the basics"...

Sorry but his whole deal rubs me wrong. nothing against PSL and I like reading theshadow and marvels logs.

Haha didn't mean to start a shit storm just replied to the question of the thread haha. Besides, if you have a lot to lose, you'd understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha didn't mean to start a shit storm just replied to the question of the thread haha. Besides, if you have a lot to lose, you'd understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I woke up pissed today not sure why.. I'm pretty much a one man shit storm right now. I'm just going to log off and get back on when I'm in a more jovial mood.

This is definitely not how i thought this was going to go...

Yeah reps are dropping left and right from conspiracy charges... Pfft..

Yeah he is affiliated with a distributor.. PSL. He is running log for them... Not sure what the purpose of a log is with out showing progress. But hey we get an updated post everyday where he talks about how well he is doing.

Honestly, you know what my real issue is... he came on here basically talking down to any one that runs or has run heavy cycles... Acting like anyone that uses high doses does so because they don't know what they are doing. Because he felt that silly low doses would be fine.. But posts no pictures of progress he made on those low dose.. We are just supposed to believe that he made great gains.. Then he starts adding shit and upping everything... He names his log growing using the basics... Since when is test, gh, peptides, insulin, EQ and mast "the basics"...

Sorry but his whole deal rubs me wrong. nothing against PSL and I like reading theshadow and marvels logs.
I won't turn this into a debate but I just want to say that it's up to the individual if he/she wishes to show themselves when it comes to illegal activities. I don't have a family or kids yet but I can tell you for sure that if I did I would take absolutely ZERO chances. Too much to lose.

I won't tell you I've seen reps get into trouble first hand....but I've heard stories from old timers of reps being made an example and used for information. The possibility for trouble is slim, but it's there and I'd rather not be the guy regretting one tiny mistake.

I won't turn this into a debate but I just want to say that it's up to the individual if he/she wishes to show themselves when it comes to illegal activities. I don't have a family or kids yet but I can tell you for sure that if I did I would take absolutely ZERO chances. Too much to lose.

I won't tell you I've seen reps get into trouble first hand....but I've heard stories from old timers of reps being made an example and used for information. The possibility for trouble is slim, but it's there and I'd rather not be the guy regretting one tiny mistake.

Then don't run logs. Or participate in forums for that matter. Skinny has a point.

Back