• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Canadian peptide HGH ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My favorite source is out of Humatrope , so I jumped on Canadian peptide HGH last week , going for bloods in a few weeks and I will share those results . Wondering if anybody here has tried this product and or have found and blood results , I could only find one from 2015

It is china company with many fakes. Canada peptides never been in Canada)
It is my experience...
Do you have photo your HGH?
With all do respect, I'd expect an answer like that from a competing HGH seller. The exact same thing can be said about your Jins. They ARE one of the most faked! I've got good results from the Canadian Peptide hgh. I'd think that busting on their product doesn't help credibility with you....just my opinion, probably doesn't mean squat.

With all do respect, I'd expect an answer like that from a competing HGH seller. The exact same thing can be said about your Jins. They ARE one of the most faked! I've got good results from the Canadian Peptide hgh. I'd think that busting on their product doesn't help credibility with you....just my opinion, probably doesn't mean squat.
You made good points brother. Not to mention Jintropin is being made in China as well.

It is china company with many fakes.
Prove that statement please. Post up a picture of fake CP Somatropin. Listen to what Dawg16 said, bashing other products is not gonna help credibility with you.

You made good points brother. Not to mention Jintropin is being made in China as well.

Prove that statement please. Post up a picture of fake CP Somatropin. Listen to what Dawg16 said, bashing other products is not gonna help credibility with you.
Jins have no credibility.

Non pharma Chinese GH claiming to be pharma.

It is china company with many fakes. Canada peptides never been in Canada)

It is my experience...
Do you have photo your HGH?

So Jins are not faked often lol. Really bro stop 🖐 You look foolish

Back