• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

3 rules here that need to be implemented ASAP

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1. No more auctions. Their too confusing, never the right combo of products I want, and just make me anxious.

2. No more than one line in your sig. Takes me too long to decipher what you're posting and the goddamn long sig you have.

3. Everyone has to do a different pose in their profile pic. Not the same hulk pose (or whatever the fuck that's called)

That is all
loki8.gif

Well Just for you im do a store credit auction :)
Only if you have to post a diff profile pic every time.... and only for the combo vials.

Make sure you use an odd time zone like Newfie Time or something... and end it at 37 seconds into whichever minute you select.

Finally, make ppl add the obligatory legal disclaimer in their sig, along with a link to 3 stickies on ASF.

1. No more auctions. Their too confusing, never the right combo of products I want, and just make me anxious.

2. No more than one line in your sig. Takes me too long to decipher what you're posting and the goddamn long sig you have.

3. Everyone has to do a different pose in their profile pic. Not the same hulk pose (or whatever the fuck that's called)

That is all
loki8.gif
Im sending you some ginko biloba... and a free dildo!

I have an advice... Just something to thank about....

Auctions are fun.. But very confusing with who has the last bid...

How bout the one running the auction " Let's use you Dema "

Let's say it's over at 5 pm central time.. You will put on the rules on the first page.. Once u, post Done!!! It's the bid right behind u... Because u know a lot of snipers come in at the last minute and blow it up.. I'm guilty of it.. Just because I don't want to go a whole week bidding!

Also lets make the Auctions a shorter period ... Not a whole week... Let's say 72 hours EX:

Just my thoughts !!!

dildos r us is holding an auction one advanced dildo cycle and protein powder

That is all
loki8.gif

Tl;dr

Dick pics plz

That is all
loki8.gif

Does somebody need a tampon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't had any issues with the auctions shoot I won one and it went perfect.

the auctions are kind of a joke when they have certain bidding rules but only implement them against certain bidders.

Give us some examples.
Those crooked reps need to face the consequences.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I only put the bidding rules to make it fair. If there was no cap on bidding then someone would jump the bid by a ton and most would drop out.

Back