• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you guys/gals do to look younger?

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I think it's fair to say a lot of us are pretty vain (putting gear into our bodies and spending hours each week lifting to look good for starters).

I am 46 years old and lately I have been thinking about what effective things I can do to look younger short of botox injections? I have bags under my eyes and some lines. And skin obviously not looking as youthful as it once did.

I am trying to drink more water and using moisturizer on my skin (never did before), but was wondering what everyone else did that they can say legit worked and made a noticeable difference??

Figured I would throw this out there before I go spending a lot of money on stupid shit.

Last thought...how much of a factor is taking steroids in making our appearance look younger or older??

Thanks

I'm half embarrassed to admit this... oil of olay beauty fluid( night time womans face lotion) since I was in college. I swear by it...when I admit it. And I love the smell. I have been on a few overnight dates when I brought it. And I fuck the shit out of them, repeatedly...and I take a shower and apply the fluid and floss my teeth and you can see the look on their faces... I was duped into fucking a metro.

I'm half embarrassed to admit this... oil of olay beauty fluid( night time womans face lotion) since I was in college. I swear by it...when I admit it. And I love the smell. I have been on a few overnight dates when I brought it. And I fuck the shit out of them, repeatedly...and I take a shower and apply the fluid and floss my teeth and you can see the look on their faces... I was duped into fucking a metro.

So you can see a difference then with it?

I have read also whitening your teeth takes years off too.

I am trying to limit exposure to the sun, and drinking. Have never smoked but heard that is big for aging you too.

Do you think steroids effect how you look? Some say it does. IDK.

I take a good dose of HGH every day! Lol

I get my hair done professionally every week.

I don't do much but my wife does. She stands next to me, makes her look 10yrs younger.

I put my hair in a man bun, get one of those long dopey beards and don't lift.

Hgh here.

IML Gear Cream!
Seriously thing HGH makes you look younger? Guy I know said he has used it before. Said it sort of stops or slows new aging, but not really reverse shit you got?
It helps with skin elasticity or textire or some shit. My skin feels less like old man skin.

Noticed the same effect on my girlfriend as well.

It helps with skin elasticity or textire or some shit. My skin feels less like old man skin.

Noticed the same effect on my girlfriend as well.

Thanks bro...what would you recommend as dosage for this kind of effect? And how long before results are noticeable? If you don't know for sure I understand.

Was looking a juvederm filler injections too. Not too expensive (like 300 or 400 dollars) and last like a year.

Thanks bro...what would you recommend as dosage for this kind of effect? And how long before results are noticeable? If you don't know for sure I understand.

Was looking a juvederm filler injections too. Not too expensive (like 300 or 400 dollars) and last like a year.
I do 3iu a day. It is a more subtle chsnge thsn shit like juviderm or botox. You ever touched an older person and the skin feels like stretched plastic? I call thst old man skin. 2-3iu of hgh (been on it a year) has stopped and reversed that. My g/f has been on 2iu for about a month and is noticing small.changes as well.

It wont erase wrinkles, etc., but it helps. The other beneficial effects of hgh are good too (hair, nails, etc).

Im not looking to look like my 30's again - just slow down and slightly retard the aging process.

I don't do much but my wife does. She stands next to me, makes her look 10yrs younger.
If your daughter stood on your other side you might get it down to around 60.... 😜

So I think it's fair to say a lot of us are pretty vain (putting gear into our bodies and spending hours each week lifting to look good for starters).

I am 46 years old and lately I have been thinking about what effective things I can do to look younger short of botox injections? I have bags under my eyes and some lines. And skin obviously not looking as youthful as it once did.

I am trying to drink more water and using moisturizer on my skin (never did before), but was wondering what everyone else did that they can say legit worked and made a noticeable difference??

Figured I would throw this out there before I go spending a lot of money on stupid shit.

Last thought...how much of a factor is taking steroids in making our appearance look younger or older??

Thanks

You mention bags under your eyes. In some cases it can be from lack of sleep but if not it most likely fat deposits. Only way to deal with that is plastic surgery.

My upper eyelids droop down. It is hereditary as my dad had it. Again, only way to deal with it is plastic surgery.

Hair dye apparently knocks 10 years off my appearance. Knock all the grays out of your head/face and prosper.

I got my first gray hair when I was 20. At 39, I have more gray in my facial hair than guys 10-20 years older than me. It fucking blows.

A daily moisturizer all over is important for skin health. I would try some microdermabrasion from a quality dermatologist dont go to a spa. After like 6 sessions your skin will look much much better.

Botox..between my eyebrows. I squint in the sun even with big very dark sunglasses. I dye my hair because I've been going grey since I was 14. I use retin a to prevent new wrinkles. ..I'm considering a mini face lift

It's true..my husband has a fair amount of wrinkles and is just now getting a few grey hairs at 42 ..full head of ultra thick hair though...and he just gets hotter. Women including very young women still fall all over him. I just roll my eyes and brag about how hot he is

I go to the gym... Keeps me young looking. That and I have an adolescent sized peen... Proves I haven't been through puberty.

Definitely true about smoking and sun being the chief culprits. I saw a study recently of twins living separate lives and showing their face pics side by side, and the smoking history along with sun exposure made gigantic differences.

Teeth whitening is huge. Cheap kits are available everywhere but there's an advantage to spending more and getting custom trays made at the dentist. They'll fit better, easier to sleep with, require less gel to fill the gap between tray and teeth, and may get the job done with fewer bleach sessions. I've had a lot of luck with this, and otherwise my teeth would be pretty gray from all the minocycline I've taken.

Skin appearance has a lot to do with age-induced thinning that exposes the wrinkles and blood vessels, and HGH ought to help thicken and revitalize it. I believe I've seen some positive effects from that but it could also be the accutane which has a similar effect, or so a derm told me.

Microdermabrasion and fractional laser resurfacing is even more effective but also more traumatic and expensive. These are often used to smooth out acne scarring. I haven't gone that route yet... Dead veins and burst capillaries can be zapped and eliminated with lasers. I haven't tried this either but the before-and-after pics are kinda amazing.

I erase 5-10 years by just dying the gray out of my hair and especially my face. I go back and forth between completely dyed and then completely cut back and natural, so I see the difference pretty starkly and the way younger chicks interact with me. Some prefer the silver fox look though, but that also kinda depends on if they're going for a keeper or a hook up.

I shape my eyebrows slightly to make eyes NOT look so saggy and tired lol and dye my beard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me I need to get into the dentist. Teeth being perfect is a big plus.

Definitely true about smoking and sun being the chief culprits. I saw a study recently of twins living separate lives and showing their face pics side by side, and the smoking history along with sun exposure made gigantic differences.

Teeth whitening is huge. Cheap kits are available everywhere but there's an advantage to spending more and getting custom trays made at the dentist. They'll fit better, easier to sleep with, require less gel to fill the gap between tray and teeth, and may get the job done with fewer bleach sessions. I've had a lot of luck with this, and otherwise my teeth would be pretty gray from all the minocycline I've taken.

Skin appearance has a lot to do with age-induced thinning that exposes the wrinkles and blood vessels, and HGH ought to help thicken and revitalize it. I believe I've seen some positive effects from that but it could also be the accutane which has a similar effect, or so a derm told me.

Microdermabrasion and fractional laser resurfacing is even more effective but also more traumatic and expensive. These are often used to smooth out acne scarring. I haven't gone that route yet... Dead veins and burst capillaries can be zapped and eliminated with lasers. I haven't tried this either but the before-and-after pics are kinda amazing.

I erase 5-10 years by just dying the gray out of my hair and especially my face. I go back and forth between completely dyed and then completely cut back and natural, so I see the difference pretty starkly and the way younger chicks interact with me. Some prefer the silver fox look though, but that also kinda depends on if they're going for a keeper or a hook up.

I had trays made at my dentist for 100 bucks. They I buy the gel on ebay...same as my dentist sells. 35% concentration. Use it for 30 to 60 minutes. Made a big difference. And was simple.

Saw I guy do "egg whites" on his face for 15 minutes to tighten up his face. Does it like twice a week and swears by it. I did it two times. You can feel it tighten for sure but not sure how long it lasts. There are stem cells in the membrane of the egg shell supposed to rejuventate...makes sense. IDK.

Back