• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is your favorite night time snack besides pussy.???

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mine = Edy's Butterfinger Ice Cream with a drizzle of chocolate shell syrup and drizzle of peanut butter shell., chopped nuts and 2 tbsp. of real peanut butter., with 2 tsp. of whipped cream... my flavor changes bi-weekly or so and I can eat a bowl EVERY NIGHT if I want cuz my metabolism loves me and runs faster than Usain Bolt.!!! 😂

Pussy has no calories so I can't even remotely consider it a snack. I'll choose actual food every-time.

Also I don't eat night-time snacks. A full meal before bed is best. Not a snack.

lets see. last night i took down a 1/2 gal breyers resess pb ice cream and a whole box or whatever you call it of double stuff oreos

lets see. last night i took down a 1/2 gal breyers resess pb ice cream and a whole box or whatever you call it of double stuff oreos
Reese's PB sounds dank dude...never got into oreo's myself....but couldn't hurt.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reese's PB sounds dank dude...never got into oreo's myself....but couldn't hurt.!!

i was at walgreens kinda fucked up. they were calling me lol
i'm like you. still woke up with abs haha . its a curse

i was at walgreens kinda fucked up. they were calling me lol
i'm like you. still woke up with abs haha . its a curse
Lol...all sorts of snacks calling out our names when walkin through store with a buzz kickin.!! Lolz.. and yes still wake up with ditch dugout abs.!! It's not a curse though brother.!! I'm 37yrs old and been told by family and friends my metabolism will slow down and that bitch ain't slowed down for shit...I feel like all I do is eat...eat...eat..more...obviously clean foods 80% of the time...lol..look at it as a blessing BC that we can enjoy this shit food and still maintain... I saw one of ur posts b4 that reminded me too that i love to stuff down a whole Pizza on a cheat meal day weekend.!! Sit back with a pregnant looking belly...wakeup next morning and look swole as fuck and after a nice shit abs still carved.!

Shit pizza and hot wings! Every time! Actually sounds really good right now!

Shit pizza and hot wings! Every time! Actually sounds really good right now!
Where u ordering from bro.?? I'll go half on Pizza and wings RIGHT NOW.!!! 2 Bowls from Chipotle later., 1 at 7:30 and the other at 11ish and my ice cream and I'm back to hungry as a motherfucker.!!!! Lolz..dead serious.!!

4FVU7aF.jpg

Lol...all sorts of snacks calling out our names when walkin through store with a buzz kickin.!! Lolz.. and yes still wake up with ditch dugout abs.!! It's not a curse though brother.!! I'm 37yrs old and been told by family and friends my metabolism will slow down and that bitch ain't slowed down for shit...I feel like all I do is eat...eat...eat..more...obviously clean foods 80% of the time...lol..look at it as a blessing BC that we can enjoy this shit food and still maintain... I saw one of ur posts b4 that reminded me too that i love to stuff down a whole Pizza on a cheat meal day weekend.!! Sit back with a pregnant looking belly...wakeup next morning and look swole as fuck and after a nice shit abs still carved.!

yeah what most guys dont realize that is once you are in shape you need shit food here and there to fill out and speed back up the metabolism.
it releases natural fat burning hormones. also when you are on gear like tren and gh you need to feed that shit to make it work. now of course i dont eat that stuff all day long but yeah several times a week . def need it too stay full and lean

my girls pussy has to have at least 400 calories...so that when im trying to make up my calories for the day...

yeah what most guys dont realize that is once you are in shape you need shit food here and there to fill out and speed back up the metabolism.
it releases natural fat burning hormones. also when you are on gear like tren and gh you need to feed that shit to make it work. now of course i dont eat that stuff all day long but yeah several times a week . def need it too stay full and lean

I do have those munchie nights lol. I eat everything in sight and feel guilty as he'll. Check the scale next couple days and my weight stays the same. Or I lose a pound. No joke

Nail head = meet HAMMER(and I don't mean Hammer Anabolics lolz). Bc123 nailed it...that's exactly what I mean and feel BC. The funny thing is I discovered this by accident., on one of my first couple Tren runs I was having mad munchies and couldn't control it anymore and went ape shit nuts on pizza., wings., even McDonald's., capped off with ice cream and donuts. Thought I was gonna look like trash and feel like trash the next day., fuck I woke up the next morning and took a giant shit., looked in the mirror and was shocked. Holy fuck I was swole as fuck and still leaned out. I thought damn don't tell me ya can't bulk with Tren if somehow I could eat clean majority of time and splurge accordingly., as BC123 said., NO ya can't do that shit everyday by any means but fuck., depending on how your metabolism is running I can eat those whole Pizzas., and other "bad foods" and have those so-called "nasty" foods like ice cream and other "shit food" a couple times a week., and not only feel good but fill out and swell up and stay lean as fuck.
IMHO it is most definitely down to the individual themselves. Some people can't even look at a big ass Pizza without gaining fat. If thats the case maybe train your metabolism like you train your muscles.
MORAL OF "MY" STORY = FEED THE GOD DAMN MACHINE. YOU BEING THE MACHINE.!! Don't get it twisted either., gotta eat clean but when your metabolism is proper and running fast as fuck you will splurge on "bad" foods and stay lean too.!!! I say this as I'm about to crush down my 2nd Chipotle Bowl of the night/morning at 5:00am. After a few hours of sleep I'll smash down 6 eggs and 1 cup of oats.!! EQ has my appetite a bit excessive right now but with the other compounds I'm runnin I'm staying lean as fuck.!!! P.S. Don't hate the ice cream man just cuz he can eat it.!!! Lolz

my girls pussy has to have at least 400 calories...so that when im trying to make up my calories for the day...
Bro., if your girls pussy is carrying around 400cals., ya might wanna get that shit checked out.!!! Lolz.,j/k... I'm just messin with ya dude.!!

Lol...we gotta joke around and have some fun sometimes bro., life can be a drag and so can the forum when everyone is way too serious all the time.lolz.. however if you are snacking on your girls cookie for a late night snack you might burn up 400cals instead of picking up 400cals.., my advice = find some food for yourself and u sit back., eat your food and relax while she gives a BJ.!! Srrsly ☺

Always have a meal before bed.. but i always have a middle of the night half asleep snack. Usually its a pb+j or 2

Always have a meal before bed.. but i always have a middle of the night half asleep snack. Usually its a pb+j or 2
👍👍 👍= On meal before bed.!!! Can NEVER go wrong with a PB&J for a craving.!!! P.S. Like your screen name dude.!!! Very healthy.!! Still love pork bacon too though.!

Get Shredded!
👍👍 👍= On meal before bed.!!! Can NEVER go wrong with a PB&J for a craving.!!! P.S. Like your screen name dude.!!! Very healthy.!! Still love pork bacon too though.!

Hahaha pork thick cut bacon is amazing lmao... im typing this as my 3 slices of turkey bacon are on the stove 😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hahaha pork thick cut bacon is amazing lmao... im typing this as my 3 slices of turkey bacon are on the stove 😂😂

Lolz...I hear ya dude.!! Pork is my favorite but when I do suck down some bacon lately it's been turkey bacon cuz finance loves it. Sometimes ya gotta let them feel boss.!! Lol

Lolz...I hear ya dude.!! Pork is my favorite but when I do suck down some bacon lately it's been turkey bacon cuz finance loves it. Sometimes ya gotta let them feel boss.!! Lol

Hahaha i knowz all about that brotha

Back