• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why I can't get into having my ass licked

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So last night I was messing around with the woman and she's giving my head and then she starts licking my ass and after like 30 seconds I couldn't do it anymore

This was the third time I got my fart box licked and it just doesn't do it for me but all my boys are like "dudeee I love getting my ass licked"

Am I weird or are they all just closet gays?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Enjoy.

gay-ass-licking-while-jerking.gif

So last night I was messing around with the woman and she's giving my head and then she starts licking my ass and after like 30 seconds I couldn't do it anymore

This was the third time I got my fart box licked and it just doesn't do it for me but all my boys are like "dudeee I love getting my ass licked"

What the hell? She did it without you askin? This chick is a keeper

First off, nothing gay about anything a girl does to a guy. It's only gay when it's being done by a guy. It can feel extremely good if you are confident in your hygiene down there, if your not full of gassy foods lol, and if you know she's not judging you. Then it's fucking heaven! In fact I've done a ton of freaky shit with girls that I wouldn't do before I figured out how to enjoy it. The lack of judgement is the biggest thing, at least for me. Then hold on tight and do it back to her. God I love licking a chicks ass.

First off, nothing gay about anything a girl does to a guy. It's only gay when it's being done by a guy. It can feel extremely good if you are confident in your hygiene down there, if your not full of gassy foods lol, and if you know she's not judging you. Then it's fucking heaven! In fact I've done a ton of freaky shit with girls that I wouldn't do before I figured out how to enjoy it. The lack of judgement is the biggest thing, at least for me. Then hold on tight and do it back to her. God I love licking a chicks ass.
I mean your right she pinkeed me once when she was giving me head and we were drunk and that shit was intense lol but I'm like.... That's my ass I feel weird with anything going on down there other than taking a duce.

This is a gay BB forum.. nothing closeted about it.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep. You need to marry that one.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not gay if you close your eyes.

Shit I usually gotta talk them into licking my ass, wish I had a chick who just went for it. Shit feels damn good

Love getn ma salad tossed by the old lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have to say i'm not to keen on the salad toss....your not alone..

Oh hell no...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Having your prostate stimulated is supposedly much better stimulation. I just can't get over the idea of having my ass played with.

I'm the weirdest guy on this forum, I like pussy and sucking on titties

Get Shredded!
I have never had my prostate played with, how do you guys do it? So I can tell my girlfriends to get to work lol

my doctor finger banged my ass a few times, I got zero enjoyment from it and felt like I was about to explode shit all over the doc office, got zero sexual arousal from it. I guess everyone is different

my doctor finger banged my ass a few times, I got zero enjoyment from it and felt like I was about to explode shit all over the doc office, got zero sexual arousal from it. I guess everyone is different
Finger banging your ass and having your prostate played with aren't really the same thing. There are more pleasure nerves in your prostate than on your penis.

get fucked up on a good stimulant. blow, X, speed... then give it a try

Back