• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mike Tyson - piece of shit

Mike Tyson Real Gangsta....

Only Pussies caint take the Truth!!!!

Like him or not...the clown has had some of the most epic public meltdowns of all time.!! I get a laugh...can't take Mike seriously...-----"Bo Knows Best"

mike called that pussy out, he had no answer. lolz
Lolz.!!..was comical as fuck bro.!! I wouldn't have no answer either and nor would I push the envelope knowing Tyson's history.!! Lmao.. good call heck7.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I dont believe mike raped that evil bitch of a wife he married, she was out for his money and his mother in law was a sick bastard too, they fucked poor mikes life up

Lmfao!!! I fucking love Tyson. Dudes a phenomenal nut job and makes about as much sense as most of the trolls here.

Most of the trolls on this board talk just like Tyson. Senseless nonsense

In my opinion, once you have decided that a facial tat is a good idea, you just went full retard.

Sam-

Mike would punch a hole in all are heads.

Praise Allah

I respect Mike even though he's crazy. He was exploited for his talents and money, many people knew he wasn't a smart man and this is the image he made for himself, and the media took advantage of it and so did the people around him. No one can deny that he was a great fighter/brawler. He wasn't technical but he had speed and power. And knocking mofos out in the 1st round he was a beast/ticking time bomb.

I'd give Mike the one, two. Nigga be begging for his life.

Washed up ass nigga.

Get Shredded!
I'd fight that nigger. I might loss a tooth or 2 but I'd try my best to slap that gay tattoo off his face no joke. Set it up.

Cheapthreads out..

Been following boxing since I was 8 with my father...my uncle was a ringside Doctor here in Chicago for 20 years....I'm 36 now and iron mike is arguably the best heavyweight fighter of my time...it's sad because he could have been our Ali... Mike fought a lot of demons and could have been so much more...I can remember seeing the look on his face every time he walked in the ring like he was ready to fucking tear someone's face off(or ear lol) he was 1 bad dude that's for sure. I still love watching his old fights!!!!

After Evander Holyfield exposed him, and kicked his ass, no one was scared of "Iron Mike". He quickly turned into a worthless piece of shit after that, and is still descending into piece of shitness.

He was a bully knocking out cats past their prime. You could see it in a lot of his opponents faces they were looking for the mat. When he was getting it from Evander he bit him. I wouldn't begin to call him even close to the best of our time.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Whatever he was ,now he a fucking joke..That is the true meaning of brains beat out.lol

Back in '89 I went to one of Don King's "family reunion" parties he has every year. Mike and his entourage terrorized everyone they came across.

I know this thread is about Mike Tyson...but some claim Tyson to be the best boxer of our era...well due to age differences some have seen older boxers we haven't... However when it comes down to the GOAT of my era(I'm 37yrs old) NOBODY was better than Roy Jones Jr.!!! Sure he fought past his prime and got beat by opponents he would have smashed in his prime...but PRIME VS. PRIME.. POUND FOR POUND Roy Jr. was the GOAT of my era.!!! Close to Hometown hero Kelly The Ghost Pavlik was an almost great but couldn't keep his hands off the booze bottle.!! Lmao

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'd fight that nigger. I might loss a tooth or 2 but I'd try my best to slap that gay tattoo off his face no joke. Set it up.

Cheapthreads out..
Don King, where you at?

Mike Tyson Is The Fuckin Man !!!!
LMAO !!! He's a sick motherfucker I'll say that for him !!!
But I'll tell u what , some of ya are callin him a knock out king of old boxers ???? What ???
After Damato died , then , and only then was it down hill for Mike !!! He had no person to look out for him , no father figure , all he had were all those fuckin leeches feeding off him , filling his mind with praise , telling him no one could beat him , making his training sessions a joke !!! If Cus Damato was alive for the Holyfield fight , Holyfield would've had his ear knocked off his big fuckin head instead of getting it bitten off !!!

Last edited:
Back