• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post in here if you've never been asked to be a board rep or a mod

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not that I would like to do either job but it would have been nice if someone asked :D

:(

DildoesRus are a growing business with an expanding customer base.

Would you rep for us? :callme:

Not that I would like to do either job but it would have been nice if someone asked :D
:(
I will share a secret..... please file under Repping 101.

If you are a customer who places large and frequent orders..... you will never be offered a rep position, no matter how popular you are. Why would a source turn one of their best sources of monthly income to a rep receiving 'free gear'?

On the other hand if you are popular on the forum, can talk the talk, and place min orders every 2 months or so, YOU are a candidate. LOL.

If you are a customer who places large and frequent orders..... you will never be offered a rep position, no matter how popular you are. Why would a source turn one of their best sources of monthly income to a rep receiving 'free gear'?

On the other hand if you are popular on the forum, can talk the talk, and place min orders every 2 months or so, YOU are a candidate. LOL.

Thinkin

You mean they ask regular members 😭

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think that was the downfall to IMF forums they made everyone a mod or rep and eventually everyone got pissed and parted ways. I see the same thing starting to go down here.

DildoesRus are a growing business with an expanding customer base.

Would you rep for us? :callme:

I thought you'd never ask!

I don't think I am any of those lol

Would you like to be my co-pilot Smokey? :)

Ok but I have to be Maverick and you're goose :D

I think it's all about who you know personally or if you can't talk a good game. I have seen some reps that have been here way less time then others and know half as much start repung for companies. Blows my mind. Or the person that's repped for multiple labs.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me rephrase. Repped for sketchy labs and keep getting jobs

He knows

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

Get Shredded!
I think that was the downfall to IMF forums they made everyone a mod or rep and eventually everyone got pissed and parted ways. I see the same thing starting to go down here.
lots of gimmicks and no more free gear contests

Get your gimmick a mod or rep spot and you'd be king of the gay muscle interwebs.

i've been asked several times . i would never rep for anyone. i pay full price for all my shit and give my 100 % honest opinion if asked.
no matter who it is. not that i have anything against reps. just not for me

Back