• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cologne!!!!!

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's your guys GO TO Cologne for the lady or ladies?? I want to try something new! I'm not into the musky or spicy smells I usually like the citrus more fresh or fruit type fragrances polo "black" Abercrombie "fierce"

What do you guys like?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3441849b1e821a0351e311a6699d8a4b.jpg

Chicks Dig It!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 134
What's your guys GO TO Cologne for the lady or ladies?? I want to try something new! I'm not into the musky or spicy smells I usually like the citrus more fresh or fruit type fragrances polo "black" Abercrombie "fierce"

What do you guys like?!

first mistake is wearing what you like and not what women like

first mistake is wearing what you like and not what women like

Agreed but if 50% of women were to like the smell of sack sweat, and cat poop and other 50% like citrus I'm gonna look for best citrus haha

IML Gear Cream!
Cologne & hair gel is for gheys ,sweat & pheromones is the alpha way

Just dont let the sac&taint get to ripe

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

Aqua di gio Georgio Armani

Creed Aventus
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Millesime Imperial

Tom Ford Oud Wood
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Tom Ford Rive d' Ambre

Shit I like almost all Tom Ford private blend collection. Creed and Tom Ford are pricey though.

Tommy Bahama

Trust..

Cheapthreads out..

Creed Aventus
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Millesime Imperial

Tom Ford Oud Wood
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Tom Ford Rive d' Ambre

Shit I like almost all Tom Ford private blend collection. Creed and Tom Ford are pricey though.

Looked up creed and holy SHIT! out of my range but ford looks little more affordable

Looked up creed and holy SHIT! out of my range but ford looks little more affordable

Yeah it's worth it though. Scents that smell good and you won't smell like every man wearing the most popular cologne. Tom Ford Rive d' Ambre is a great scent for spring and summer.

as long as you shower daily and dont smell like a new york cab driver, you'll be good

Get Shredded!
58714f080a564033a7cd82aabd139dde.jpg

If go to Neiman Marcus they'll give you samples in small bottles like this of Tom Ford.

Acqua di Gio
Giorgio Armani

58714f080a564033a7cd82aabd139dde.jpg

If go to Neiman Marcus they'll give you samples in small bottles like this of Tom Ford.

fbffa85207c7b996a78893cefe76310c.png

I'm taking yals suggestions!! And ya man I found a little sample

The whore bait that is in my center console right now is Jimmy choo but the woman usually just flock to my phEros ones

Ive only ever worn Tommy Bahama St.Barts. Shit is the magic. Ive had several hundred comments on it

2733813c542ac0ba44000b51b1946208.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Ive only ever worn Tommy Bahama St.Barts. Shit is the magic. Ive had several hundred comments on it

2733813c542ac0ba44000b51b1946208.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm adding this to my checkout

If Yal ever wanna REPEL people I have ordered prob over 20 bottles of this stuff it's fuckin hilarious how nasty and shitty it really smells!! Haha I even made YouTube video spraying it in book store and people reactions! Lol

70ceb4ea252a7216b78e08e5dbe4b3b8.jpg

Back