• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Attention all REPS and Sponsors!

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There will be a forum wide challenge commencing soon.

This is a competition between any forum member who wishes to compete on an overall best look/transformation competition.

I would like to see some sponsors participate and choose a forum member to donate a cycle to. This will give all the sponsors who participate some great pub not only for the athelete running their gear but, if they win it will show the quality of product.

If anyone is interested please leave a message in this thread. We can use this platform to have members see what sponsors want to participate and throw their name at that lab for sponsorship.

Hopefully we get a few to hop on board!

International Anabolics are sponsoring me.

King of cycles planned ;)

Im working on getting Jameson to sponsor my log but since they arent a sponsor i dont think it will be allowed.

They will show up
LabWork
And
Comp
Better
No one knows lab
Pin it
Pic it and send to Rep
Let see where it goes

Im working on getting Jameson to sponsor my log but since they arent a sponsor i dont think it will be allowed.
This requires a gym not a small closed room,,foil covered windows & an out of date CPU..

As for the contest i will see if SFU will sponsor someone & let ya know Monty

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

I will make a post and see who is interested in and pick from there if I can get someone that I trust ;)Making post now

I would think
Better
That person doin comp post pics of oils being used to Rep (security reasons)
When comp over
Who is still in and COMMITTED
Gets comps

I was gonna do it but got hit with a BIG bill today so unless a company wants to sponsor me with the understanding of me getting blood work I will have to bow out. Treating lead poisoning and fixing it is most important for my little girl.

I was gonna do it but got hit with a BIG bill today so unless a company wants to sponsor me with the understanding of me getting blood work I will have to bow out. Treating lead poisoning and fixing it is most important for my little girl.
Good luck and God bless bro ..we will keep your daughter in our prayers

Monster 10

Is there a list of participants that need a sponsor?

Family first brother.
What kind of cycle were you going to run for this?

I'm looking for a sponsor for sure, just to push even further!

Is there a list of participants that need a sponsor?
Current members who signed up -

Projectswole - Bulk
Mish - Bulk
TheCaptn - Bulk
SlevinsBrother - bulk

TBJ - Cut
Irishbrash69 - cut
Downsouth - cut
Mbell4377 - cut
Southern - cut
Snaff -?
Dannie -?

Current members who signed up -

Projectswole - Bulk
Mish - Bulk
TheCaptn - Bulk
SlevinsBrother - bulk

TBJ - Cut
Irishbrash69 - cut
Downsouth - cut
Mbell4377 - cut
Southern - cut
Snaff -?
Dannie -?

Thanks , ill see what i can do...

Totally misread and thought this was the sign up for members thread.

Last edited:
Was gonna do a test, tren, provi then add superdrol last 4 weeks

I read what happened and that's terrible. I remember you from when i was a rep and your a solid dude. We should all come together as a community and help each other. I'm willing to donate 2 bottles of DQ test E from my personal stash towards your cycle. It's not much but maybe some other members or Labs could help out. PM me if interested. Your fam is in my prayers

I read what happened and that's terrible. I remember you from when i was a rep and your a solid dude. We should all come together as a community and help each other. I'm willing to donate 2 bottles of DQ test E from my personal stash towards your cycle. It's not much but maybe some other members or Labs could help out. PM me if interested. Your fam is in my prayers

Solid Dude
I back him
Whatever u need I've got in stash
Will support u
God Bless the little one
Prayers
Pm got EQ , Test e and xtra s
Let me know

Solid Dude
I back him
Whatever u need I've got in stash
Will support u
God Bless the little one
Prayers
Pm got EQ , Test e and xtra s
Let me know

You guys ROCK :kiss:
If anyone deserves to have his back covered its Rballdan !!!!
(couldn't rep you Mish, Muaaahhhhh !) :winkfinger:

You guys ROCK :kiss:
If anyone deserves to have his back covered its Rballdan !!!!
(couldn't rep you Mish, Muaaahhhhh !) :winkfinger:

Love and Miss u Mrs R
Bunches !!!!
New AVI?
Can't really see on tapa
Bet its SeXXXy
How's hubby, RHM?
Cycles?
Cruise ?
Sex?

Love and Miss u Mrs R
Bunches !!!!
New AVI?
Can't really see on tapa
Bet its SeXXXy
How's hubby, RHM?
Cycles?
Cruise ?
Sex?

Missed you too hot stuff :kiss:
things been crazy around here, but yup
trying the new dq Var out - I'm sad you missed my TD pic :roflmao: