• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need help with high kidney levels

gdaddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got blood results back and Creatinine levels are high(1.54, A1C is high (5.7).
Been on TRT for nearly 4 years now. Doctor says it my protein intake.
Need some advice. No protein no muscle growth.

First question: how old are you? For starters, creatinine levels are elevated in muscular and older men. So - if you are a muscular middle-aged guy - probably no problem. Elevated kidney values are often associated with dehydration. Drink more water. Finally, the protein comment by your doc is too simplistic (IMO) as your kidneys will adjust to higher levels of protein. Do some research:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Kidneys.aspx

Go to a third world country and take a peasant's kidney.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got blood results back and Creatinine levels are high(1.54, A1C is high (5.7).
Been on TRT for nearly 4 years now. Doctor says it my protein intake.
Need some advice. No protein no muscle growth.
Any high blood pressure? Other meds? Oral steroids?

Yea we need more info as this could be a result of many things. If you recently ran orals like drol or dbol its not surprising to stressed liver or kidney results coupled with other compounds you run with it which also vary in HEPA toxicity. Assuming your Dr dont know about the orals (or any other compounds) he's crap shooting. I'd drop and orals for sure, up your water intake (you didn't mention it) and leave some of the more serious injectable compounds out (basically cruise). Do you supplement creatine as well? Are you still on cycle? What is your body weight and how much protein are you taking in? If you can give us some stats, current or previous cycle including all compounds injectable & oral, vitamins, liv supports etc we can give you more to go on when we receive more to go on.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Do you have an above average muscular build? If so, this is the reason for your elevated creatinine levels. It's perfectly normal in a muscular man and does not indicate possible kidney failure. Several doctors have warned me about my creatinine levels over the years. They are fucking clueless. It wasn't until a couple years ago when my endocrinologist finally put my concerns at ease and explained that elevated creatinine levels are normal in bodybuilders and should be of no concern. Google it.

Sorry for not fully disclosing info.
6"1 240 12% BF. Cycling for 7 years on TRT for over 3 years.
I think the last tren A cycle 75 mgs EOD test P 50 mgs EOD Mast prop 75 mgs EOD I think it screwed me up. After the cycle I suffered from constant heart burn
Hiccups high blood pressure and hiccups. Supplements where 200 grams of protein a day with 75/100 came from Lean Labrada meal replacement and the rest from meats. AI Exemestane, caber, BP Meds lisinapril and cycle support and life support.from AISPORT
Hope that's enough info

How was on cycle and after your water intake?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

1 to 1.5 gallons of water a day which was a double standard. Good on one hand but it had me up all night running to the restroom. I was only getting 31/2 to 4 hours of sleep.
I think I took all the proper protocol but I just ordered from Amazon some OriCare from Himalaya Herbal for urinary and kidney. These results has me really nervous I'm going to try those products and large amount of cranberry juices.

Do you have an above average muscular build? If so, this is the reason for your elevated creatinine levels. It's perfectly normal in a muscular man and does not indicate possible kidney failure. Several doctors have warned me about my creatinine levels over the years. They are fucking clueless. It wasn't until a couple years ago when my endocrinologist finally put my concerns at ease and explained that elevated creatinine levels are normal in bodybuilders and should be of no concern. Google it.

This.

Ive run into the same. There are plenty of studies that show creatinine levels increase with muscle mass. Docs just arent used to seeing people who are carrying around an extra 50lbs of muscle.

Back